Spellcaster

MysticX9

Feb 27, 2002
Macon, GA
Saw these guys a few months back with Striker, excellent melodic metal with a cool NWOBHM flavor, here's the new video:

Thanks for posting. I'm pissed that I missed that Striker/Spellcaster show when it rolled through KC; I'll bet that was a killer show overall. However, I believe they'll be coming by again with Exmortus and Holy Grail pretty soon.

spellcastertourjuyly.jpg

Here's some more information about the new album...
SPELLCASTER STREAMING NEW TRACK “BETRAYAL”

“I Live Again”:

spellcasteralbumapril.jpg

For sure Scott, the show was in a really small club in Atlanta but it was fantastic, took me back to the old days! Here are a few pics, hope you get to see them soon, you'll love it!!!!

SPELLCASTER.jpg STRIKER.jpg

This is an amazing song, especially the vocal arrangements/melodies. Unfortunately, the rest of the songs on the album are not as good. Will probably still go see this tour. Probably sounds awesome live.

This is an amazing song, especially the vocal arrangements/melodies. Unfortunately, the rest of the songs on the album are not as good. Will probably still go see this tour. Probably sounds awesome live.

Yeah that one is the most immediate but I quite like the whole album, definitely takes a few listens and it helps if you are a fan of early NWOBHM, but along with Striker's STAND IN THE FIRE album this is one of my favorites of the year so far...

highly recommended melodic metal, reminds me of Labyrinth blended with NWOBHM style heavy rock, excellent...:

Last edited by a moderator:
Supporting Starkill...

Jan 25 Reggie's Chicago, IL
Jan 26 Lookout Lounge Omaha, NE
Jan 27 Fubar Saint Louis, MO
Jan 28 The Riot Room Kansas City, MO
Jan 29 Thunder Alley Mustang, OK
Feb 01 The Masquerade Atlanta, GA
Feb 02 The Haven Orlando, FL
Feb 03 Crowbar Tampa, FL
Feb 06 The Pinch Washington, DC
Feb 07 Champs Trenton, NJ