Stratovarius Setlist Poll Online

Nov 12, 2002
www.metalasylum.net
Vote for your dream setlist in the Stratoforum!

If you are registered at the Stratovarius forum, you can vote for your favorite songs online. Just go here:

http://www.stratovarius.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6214

and submit up to 18 favorite songs. The results are sure to influence the choice of material for the upcoming Stratovarius world tour.

Here is what www.thatssometal.com voted for:
*I Walk to My Own Song
*Destiny
*We Hold the Key
*Forever
*Father Time
*Eternity
*Kiss of Judas
*Hunting High and Low
*Phoenix
*Speed of Light
*Anthem of the World
*Twilight Time
*Reign of Terror
*Coming Home
*Paradise
*Falling Into Fantasy
*Soul of a Vagabond
*Season of Change

Any Stratovarius set lacking The Abyss of Your Eyes is going to be a huge disappointment.

Personally, I'd also like to hear Twilight Symphony. The rendition on Visions of Europe was incredible.

Cheers,
Kyle

Well.....unfortunately it doesn't look like they're going to play "Fantasia," that's such an amazing song. I hope Stratovarius will be smart and add Stratosphere or Stratofortess even though the fans are being silly.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Well.....unfortunately it doesn't look like they're going to play "Fantasia," that's such an amazing song. I hope Stratovarius will be smart and add Stratosphere or Stratofortess even though the fans are being silly.

You know I forgot to include one of those instumentals, good idea, they should have some time to do one of em.

Really! Timo Tolkki coming to the US for the first time......how is he not supposed to play on of those?

Oh....and I'll mention this. Although you can only post once, you can edit your post and it will still count songs you add. So there's no excuse not to go back in and add Stratosphere and Stratofortress.....^_^

Barking Pumpkin said:
Oh....and I'll mention this. Although you can only post once, you can edit your post and it will still count songs you add. So there's no excuse not to go back in and add Stratosphere and Stratofortress.....^_^

I tried to man but I think its too late, can't find the edit message button. But if I had to pick it would be Stratosphere , Stratofortress is cool and so is the Stratovarius instrumental off Fourth Dimension.

Barking Pumpkin said:

How about Ayreon songs? Would you be happy if they played Ayreon songs?

wayland smithers said:
I tried to man but I think its too late, can't find the edit message button. But if I had to pick it would be Stratosphere , Stratofortress is cool and so is the Stratovarius instrumental off Fourth Dimension.

If you're logged in then on the top right hand of your post next to the "quote" button will be the edit button. I'm doing it right now. I forgot to add the Ayreon song...heh.

I gotta second Kyle here, if they don't play Abyss Of Your Eyes it will royally suck. One of their best, if not THE best, song they have.

Open the mother fucking set up with FATHER TIME..... that would be so heavy, follow that up with the following 17 songs....

Hunting High and Low
Chasing Shadows
Break The Ice
Will The Sun Rise?
Eagleheart
Fantasia
Phoenix
Madness Strikes At Midnight
Galaxies
Black Diamond
We Hold The Key
Distant Skies