Stride Pictures Opening For Bon Jovi Are Up!

SilentCries

"Stay Grey!"
Sep 17, 2001
HOUSTON, Tx
:Spin: Just though you might want to see the pics of the guyz playing here In Houston @ Toyota Center! What a cool feeling that was seeing them opening for Bon Jovi!!

Extra special thanks to Stride for getting me the Press Pass and giving me this chance! I am so glad to have been able to be a part of this.... Next stop Giants Stadium right!!! :D I was so proud to see them on that stage! They were on fire! :hotjump:

http://realmsofmetal.com/Gallery/albums.php

:headbang: Angela

Walter_Langkowski said:
Were they living on a prayer?
Kenneth R. said:
they were half way there.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haahahahaha. Bad jokes!!

JK guys! It was pretty dumb but I can't lie. I laughed ....:)

There were many people watching. I was aked several times by people who they were and if they had an album out. So it would safe to say they won over some new fans.

SilentCries said:
:Spin: Just though you might want to see the pics of the guyz playing here In Houston @ Toyota Center!

VERY cool, and awesome pics, too! Big congrats to the guys in Stride for what could be a big step for them (though I still say Bon Jovi should have been opening for THEM). Wish I could have been there to see the show!

Craig