Super Bowl Ads

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Was it just me ,or were the ads in the Game really Lame this year.:(... The Black Eye Peas were more entertaining then the ads.......How Hot is Fergie:devil::loco:

At least Green Bay won :headbang:
& what was lame was "Fergie" singing Sweet Child O' Mine :puke:

No you're not alone. I thought Ozzy was funny though. :headbang: But, having the grade school crooner in it was lame. :yuk: The Peas offered no redemption imho. I quit watching after the first song. :puke:

What? You guys didn't enjoy Christina Aguilera butchering our national anthem? :mad:

She tried for an improv vocal line in the middle and just went plain out of key. Lots of screeching in the high notes too. And to cap it all, she effed up the lyrics (didn't we all memorize them in grade school?).

Bleah...

What? You guys didn't enjoy Christina Aguilera butchering our national anthem? :mad:

She tried for an improv vocal line in the middle and just went plain out of key. Lots of screeching in the high notes too. And to cap it all, she effed up the lyrics (didn't we all memorize them in grade school?).

Bleah...

Who cares,,,, She was nice to look at.... Us Americans ( This Generation anyway) dont know sqwat... But all the friggin foriegners know more then this Generation,,,, as soon as they get off the boat, they give them a dam package with all our Benefits & how to beat the system:hotjump::hotjump:

Bleah...

I agree! How sad this country has become!:puke:

I know what will solve everything!
Beavis & Butthead for President & Vice President!!!:kickass:

That half time show sucked...the Black Eyed Peas suck and I don't care how nice Christina looks she butchered the National Anthem...what a nightmare freak show...here's hoping they get some kick ass red blooded American rockers that can really play to do next years show...this years halftime was laughable and a disgrace.:puke:

Hey Bob...I've turned into my fathers father!!!!:lol:

^^^^

Nightmare freak show. That is funny stuff. Black eye peas were horrific and embarrassing for sure. They seemed to have no rhythm and the vocal was beyond bad. As for the ads. All time worst I say. So much violence and not very funny

No way, This country is headed for distruction by our own hands & Obama.. Dont be surprised when we have a President from India in the next 12 yrs or sooner..:hotjump::heh:

"Now it's all over Danny Bailey" :devil:

I never wanted to know about your social/political stances, but now that I do, looks like I'll stick to just ordering cd's from The Edge...

Sorry Ken.

As far as the Super Bowl; wouldn't it be great to see a great prog band one of these years?