SW headlining ProgPower Europe on friday the 30th

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
FANTASTIC NEWS everybody!! :hotjump::hotjump:

From the PPE-forum:
"No introduction needed, SEVENTH WONDER will return to ProgPower Europe as headliner on Friday September 30. The band will not do too many shows this year so this will definitely be something special".

This is a great achievement: well done, guys! :headbang::headbang:

YESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this will definetly be my first seventh wonder show!!!!

this is great!!

GREAT NEWS!!!! even I'm not agreeding with "the band will not do too many shows this year"
if they're already in the "battle ground" le'ts start the european tour from that?!?!

Grazie Kazar!!

Who's going to be the drummer for the show?
hmmmm September. That gives me time to plan if I can make it from all the way down here in lil old New Zealand!
Yay!
It is one of my goals to see Seventh Wonder live because their music means so much to me. I wonder if this is my chance? :)

Well, September is far away so they still have a lot of time to find the right drummer.

Is this your chance? It'll take you some time to get here but it is definitely a chance! Will it be worth it? Absolutely...:headbang:!!!
On the other hand, you'll never know what happens in Japan after the release of TGE in a couple of weeks... :)

Exciting news, going to try looking into planning this now. Already missed one opportunity to see SW, don't want it to happen again.

Hey all,

Important news about Andreas regarding the PPE-gig:
"Andreas B is currently working in US and will unfortunately not be able to make this show. His replacement will be Johan Larsson, a good friend to the band and also the guy who did the artwork for The Great Escape and the Alley Cat video".
That is really sad news - I was hoping he would come over for this gig.

The good news - Tommy, Johan and Kyrt will be there :)!!!