TARJA: Act II

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
TARJA - ACT II LIVE ALBUM AND VIDEO TO BE RELEASED IN JULY; DETAILS REVEALED

"...Following up the worldwide top 10 video chart success Act I, Tarja and earMUSIC announce the release of the long-awaited follow up Act II this summer.
Filmed during Tarja's world tour The Shadow Shows, during which the influential heavy rock singer circled the world 7.5 times with over 300,000 km travelled and played over 200 shows in 40 countries in front of 1 million people, Act II consists of the singer's very intimate 75-minute set filmed and recorded live at the Metropolis Studio in London, UK and the breathtaking live performance of one of her shows in Milan, Italy, and previously unreleased interviews and photo galleries....A wide variety of exclusive, limited fan items and bundles can be found on Tarja’s official web shop here...."

tarjaact21may.jpg

TARJA LAUNCHES FIRST LOOK VIDEO FOR UPCOMING ACT II ALBUM

Last edited:
I love Tarja's vocal abilities, although I have to admit I only have a couple of her albums. I can't say I am a huge fan, but Tarja is such a diva with such a gifted voice I predict she will be a big hit at this year's ProgPower. My sister will love her, and I'm hoping she sings a couple of her old Nightwish goodies such as "Deep Silent Complete". \m/

I love Tarja's vocal abilities, although I have to admit I only have a couple of her albums. I can't say I am a huge fan, but Tarja is such a diva with such a gifted voice I predict she will be a big hit at this year's ProgPower. My sister will love her, and I'm hoping she sings a couple of her old Nightwish goodies such as "Deep Silent Complete". \m/

She's one of those artists who really benefits from the songwriters she works with..... Her first album was a bit sub-par, but then her second and third (What Lies Beneath and Colours in the Dark) both came on VERY strong. You can also count on her to butcher a cover tune or two (Poison and Still of the Night are both almost unlistenable).