Tattoos

Warfist

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hey everyone! I just joined the forum and ive got a question:

Does anyone know a site or how to replicate the COB font?
I want to get a tatoo with a bunch of my friends that says "Brother Of Metal" (one of my friends is getting sister) and since Bodom was the first band I Listened too i figured why not get in in their font! if anyone has any tips on how to get the exact font lemme know! thanks!

9a37g9.jpg

I know right? I mean if you're going to get "Brother of Metal" AT LEAST get it in the Manowar font, sheesh!

BROTHERS OF METAL WE ARE FIGHTING WITH POWER AND STEEL. FIGHTING FOR METAL, METAL THATS REAL. BROTHERS OF METAL WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, STANDING TOGETHER WITH HANDS IN THE AIR.

yes i know it sounds stupid but i believe that some ppl should get tatoos that they regret just to look back on and laugh at :p and like at least this has a bit of meaning to it. bodom was the first metal band i got into and ive already seen them a bunch of times, so its sentimental for me :p but! all feelings aside, anybody have the font or know a site i could get it?

and manowar is also a truly asontishing band as well! they insipred the words actualy, as u can see. :p

:lol: Didn't read this thread till now. All I can say is elohel.

Don't do it, but if you promise to take pics then the two fonts are Civitype and Spaceman.

Yeah wtf?! let him do it I wanna see the pic of the bro o' metal