Testament@Helsinki, Tuska Festival 2005

jani78

Dec 22, 2004
I really like to thank Testament to make Tuska Festival in Helsinki perfect. Testament has been the biggest band for me since end of 80s but I haven't seem them with the original line-up before.

The show was awesome and I was very impressed to see Alex Skolnick alive. For me he's the best guitarist on this planet. Louie Clemente did great job behind his drumkit. Also Greg really seemed to enjoy playing with Testament. The setlist was as follows (I'm not sure about the order):

The Preacher
The Haunting
Practice What You Preach
Electric Crown
The New Order
Trial By Fire
Sins Of Omission
Into The Pit
The Legacy
Over The Wall
Alone In The Dark
Disciples Of The Watch
Raging Waters

Burnt Offerings and Eerie Inhabitants would have been nice to hear...

I hope you guys are coming back to Finland with some line-up. Once again, thanks for the great show :D

Fantastic gig. The setlist was perfect and the band was in perfect shape. Louie did a great job as well as Greg, Eric and Chuck+Alex showed that he´s still one the greatest guitar players on earth.
You could say that Alex was "on fire"(The Marshall head he was using went mute during Trial by Fire/ "He smoked it" as Chuck said.)

Thank you, Testament!!!! this was my dream come true! :headbang:
I hope you keep coming up here.
(P.S. Kopsasitkos tuon settilistan mun viestistä muusikoiden.netistä?)

Face In The Sky said:
Fantastic gig. The setlist was perfect and the band was in perfect shape. Louie did a great job as well as Greg, Eric and Chuck+Alex showed that he´s still one the greatest guitar players on earth.
You could say that Alex was "on fire"(The Marshall head he was using went mute during Trial by Fire/ "He smoked it" as Chuck said.)

Thank you, Testament!!!! this was my dream come true! :headbang:
I hope you keep coming up here.
(P.S. Kopsasitkos tuon settilistan mun viestistä muusikoiden.netistä?)

Näin taisin tehdä.

Long Live to Testament Legions!!!