Thank you all

Welcome to the Quest, Chity! I love your singing and can't wait to hear what you'll bring to the band with Blood Alliance. Hope you guys get a big break with this next album, and a music video!

Hi Chitty - welcome and thanks for coming to talk to us:kickass:

i confess that i don't know your work and went straight to your webpage and youtude to check it out :) ... really looking forward to listening to you singing something PQ :headbang:

Welcome Chity!

Really impressed with your work with Firewind, and am looking forward to hearing what you'll bring to Power Quest.

This has made me even more excited about new Power Quest material!

btw, are you based in london? i have a friend who is also from sri lanka but he is not a metalhead... :p he is writer :)
i don't know how close you guys are in your community...

hey man what's up?!? i would say "welcome to the quest" but it's not my place to say so since i'm still a noob here XD i look forward to hearing your stuff with power quest and i'm sure you will provide that magic touch that we all (or at least me) have been expecting in the new album!

Even though it's been said already: a warm welcome to you, Chity! I liked the stuff you did with Avalon, and in hindsight I've also heard the Firewind things you did :) Glad to have you aboard and I'm looking forward to the results of the album recording! (and I secretly still hope Steve will leak some demo stuff :p )

Welcome to the band, man! I like your voice (what little I've heard of it), and I'm sure you'll do the new material justice, and then some!

But THE WAIT! Oh, THE WAIT is AAAAAGONIZING ... *does best Fabio Lione impression*

Welcome, and thank you for becoming a part of this forum (though I'm sure you have been for a while?) Anyway, I have to say that I was extremely impressed with what I heard and I firmly belive that you can get the job done with flying colors. Welcome again! Can't wait for the new album!

yeah, he was born in colombo but lives here in london - he has been a writer-in-residence in southampton too - romesh gunesekera

By the way,if you see him and drag him to one of the shows in london to see PQ. Anyway there's a huge community of Sri Lankans in london area as well my Aunt is living in london area for the past 40 yrs and my cousins, so i am sure we gonna see some lankans at our future PQ shows:)

By the way,if you see him and drag him to one of the shows in london to see PQ. Anyway there's a huge community of Sri Lankans in london area as well my Aunt is living in london area for the past 40 yrs and my cousins, so i am sure we gonna see some lankans at our future PQ shows:)

Yeah my brother-in-law and his family live in Chiswick and they're all part of a big Sri Lankan family. My sister is now a Ponnusamy!