Thank you everyone

mrfluffy

Bass Tech
Jul 19, 2003
Florida
www.jonoliva.net
Just wanted to thank everyone for a great weekend. From the pre-party the lovely bartender in the vip room and A BIG thankyou for the purple ponytail van driver for getting us back to your hotel she was great.
I would like to say high to everyone who stoped by the Circle II Circle Merch. stand yes I was the one selling Merch. Everyone was so nice and friendly that it was my pleasure you took time to chat. Sorry we ran out of xl long sleeves and at the end records they ran out of CD'S. The guys had so much fun and you all made them feel right at home.
When I did have time I did get to check out almost every band or I listen out while selling Merch. I would say they all sounded great with a couple that really just floored me.
Vanden Plas you have a new fan and thankyou to Torsten Reichert for hanging out that last night at the C2C Merch. stand and back at the hotel I hope you like your C2C shirt.
Rage still kicking ass, great 3 piece band I got to see most of there show because I was done selling Merch. Me and Kevin the bass player from C2C stood right up front then on the side stand so we didn't block anyones view anymore.
Pagans Mind what a way to open they sound great and a big thank you to there soundman. The Bass player Steinar when we meet again its my treat and you know where nice summer hair cut. LOL
I would also like to thank Glenn you do know how to put on the best show I have ever been too, from the fans and the crew nothing and I mean nothing but top class people. I hope if you can please come to the Criss Oliva Memorial concert October 17th in Tampa if you all ready are going I will see you there!
Once again THANK YOU to everyone I meet.

Fluffy,
Gotta say the CIIC guy's set was awesome. They're rumoured to be coming to Chicago later in the year and playing with one of our very best local bands, Ion Vein. A friend of mine has a bootleg of a Criss-era 'tage show that he wanted to get to Jon. While I spoke with him about it at PPUSA, he was a bit drunk, so I dunno if he retained my card. If there's any way you can get my e-mail address to him I'd be grateful.

drfs_rich@yahoo.com

- R