The Artmore Hotel...is it worth it to book in advance? ( or to book with them at all?)

Mega Girl

New Metal Member
Sep 15, 2012
Hey guys,

For those of you who booked a room early for 2017, how much were you charged? It is true that the room rate went up ?

I was just given a figure that doesn't make ANY sense at all compared to what I paid for 2016.

I had talked to friends who booked early for next year and I remember them saying that they paid around $150 a night for booking early. That is much less ( for two people) than the price I was just given as a single person, for a much smaller room.

It almost feels like i'm being overcharged for telling the manager I enjoyed my stay this year.

Let me know your thoughts either here or at: Veganique@Protonmail.com

Thanks so much, Bear! I am willing to pay a reasonable price if it means to be safe (which is the only thing that made it worth it to stay at The Artmore Hotel, since it's almost next to the venue). But it's looking like i'm going to have to consider other options, I'll check out airbnb and homeaway.

Thanks again! :)

Reactions: Bear
They went up $5 per night, which for my stay (Tues-Sun) it went up $25 overall.

That being said, the hotel is likely all booked up for next year. Not saying that rooms may become available between now and next year, but the chances of getting a room you want are slim by now.

There are other places to stay within walking distance. The Residence on 17th Street is roughly the same distance from Center Stage as the Artmore.

A few blocks down the street on 14th Street is the Marriott.

And I know of people who have successfully booked on AirBNB to get a room on Peachtree within sight of the Artmore.

So there are options, just need to know where to look.

I've stayed at the Hyatt in the past. Great rooms, and the walk is only a mile from Center Stage. I've found the walk back on Peachtree Street NE after midnight to be pretty safe. Sure there are a couple of characters, but I've never felt threatened. I like the Hyatt because its always clean and has great beds. Now if you continue to walk past 10th Street NE on Peachtree Street NE toward the Vortex after 1 or 2am it does get a little sketchy. While a nice area during the day, it turns into the hood at that time of night - I think mostly because of the "Bulldog Bar" on that street several blocks away from the Hyatt.