The closet has been opened: One-Of-A-Kind/Rarities

I guess you haven't been checking the website. We've already blown through about 15 classic prog metal titles since yesterday afternoon. Lots more to come.

Ken,
I see you have Clepsydra - "More Grains Of Sand" ; do you have any of their Japanese cds?
Is the Record Label: Cod-Tuxedo an original version?

I don't recognize a lot of these titles, you've added the last couple of days, Ken.
Are any rare & impressive neo?

Are there any Marillion CD rarities?

Yes, there are some 50 exclusive racket releases (I have about 25 of them), and then there is the Christmas cd's that come every year. I have none of those.

However, from your response I gather that you don't have any of them...:lol: There is still a lot of stuff "in your closet" that I want so there will probably be another order placed anyway. Got my eye on a few of those Repertoire releases. Love that kinda stuff...

Maybe some Budgie will appear...

OK Budgie sold in about an hour. If someone is looking for a killer prog metal album they should scoop up that Conscience CD...

If someone is looking for a killer prog metal album they should scoop up that Conscience CD...

It's been fun checking this ever growing list out a few times a day, but I really didn't expect to find something. You must have forgot I begged you to track this one down :OMG:.