The closet has been opened: One-Of-A-Kind/Rarities

Actually spoke to Johnnie Mac about reissuing the first Ark album. Now that John and Tore and working together again there is a strong possibility we'll be able to do something along the lines of a remastered/repackaged edition at some point.

Actually spoke to Johnnie Mac about reissuing the first Ark album. Now that John and Tore and working together again there is a strong possibility we'll be able to do something along the lines of a remastered/repackaged edition at some point.

That's great to hear, glad they've buried the hatchet. Considering how much the S/T goes for used on sites like Amazon, I'm definitely not the only one looking forward to it. :kickass:

We are down near the end and Jim saved a lot of great titles to keep you all on your feet. Some rare neo titles from bands like "Noom" and "Edge" among many. A trash rarity from Arcane and a great prog metal rarity from Cant called "Tides". Plenty of other interesting stuff.

Damn, you actually have some of the later Concerto Moon CDs, but 26 dollars is more than I can afford.

I would heavily recommend the following CD's to prog metal fans:

Chateau - Starlight Ecstacy = this one contains the singer from Hydrotoxin - Oceans and it's very good!

Crises - Crises = this is the band which released Broken glass and the debut is just as good!

Probably for you it is for the time being. There are some mini-lp sleeves and odds and ends.

Morphelia going up tomorrow. Ran out of time today.

OK - I think the last of the one-of-a-kinds are up for now. There will be another go-round at some point in the future.