The festival headliner next year....

Hammerfall=good draw to the fest, I'll cheer any band that puts asses in seats. For the record, I like Hammerfall, and look forward to their set.

If PoS was a huge draw for the fest, I'd cheer for their addition as well. Of course, I'd have to bathe in the blood of virgin goats immediately afterwards to cleanse my soul, but that's a whole different subject :devil:

InsideOut going under

When did that happen???

Seriously, Inside Out didn't go under - their partner and distributor (SPV) went bankrupt and filed for insolvency, true - but Inside Out didn't. Instead they signed a new distribution deal with Century Media (in Europe that would mean distribution through EMI) and entered into a partnership with the Century Media Group.

Get your facts straight instead of spreading rumors.

c.

OK Claus. I am aware of the details of the situation. I actually had typed out more sentences than those three words but only those showed up in the post. I am aware of the Century Media deal. You say 'spreading rumors' like I was whispering gossip about someone in high school. Sheesh.

OK Claus. I am aware of the details of the situation. I actually had typed out more sentences than those three words but only those showed up in the post. I am aware of the Century Media deal. You say 'spreading rumors' like I was whispering gossip about someone in high school. Sheesh.

If it was my business and someone said something wrong about it, I would be majorly pissed off. It's important to get the facts straightened out, right?

Sheesh yourself ;)