Stratovarius
Labyrinth
Demons and Wizards
Shaman (or just Andre Matos)
Balance of Power
Fates Warning
Superior
Vision Divine
Tight huh? I guess you only want to see a nine band show. I would add either Poverty's No Crime, Tunnelvision, Vanishing Point, or Stygma IV. And Symphorce without a doubt, Damn, Glenn has so many awesome bands to choose from!!!

JCMRecords said:
...Dragonland....
But only if they're contractually required to do that cover of the theme from "The Neverending Story." :tickled: :worship:

Hmm, let me win the lottery, THEN we'll have a Viking MetalFest. We'll have to get Amon Amarth, too -- their frontman "borrowed" a friend's horned Viking helmet during their last Atlanta gig. :headbang:

Rider of Theli said:
My first choice? Look at my avatar :Smug:

U.D.O. - face it, we've talked about it elsewhere. Lots of people agree - it could work in our favor, with Peter Baltes and Wolf Hoffman living here stateside... :D

also, any band that Gus G is involved in would be great! - Mystic Prophecy, Firewind, the list goes on... :worship:

Overlorde!!!

The Ring!!

Heimdall!

hrmmm... I'm sure I could think of more later...

as far returning bands...

Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Tad Morose, Brainstorm, Steel Prophet (the last minute pleasant surprise at PP2!)...

~Hoyt.

Thanks for the vote, Theli! Since you menitoned us I just thought I'd direct everyone to an Overlorde update I posted here at UM about our new CD

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166501&highlight=overlorde