The Gold Badge Waiting List is now open to the public

I didn't get harrassed by Rev Su. :(

Well, other than to ask me where I got my nametag (Exploding Ned's booth, of course! :))

i'm sorry :(
but, I PROMISE to harass you this year (as long as you introduce yourself to me...again... :) :) :) )

see everyone, the Gold Badge is TOTALLY worth it! all the perks that Glenn has listed...AND it's a good way to meet people, if you aren't familiar with who everyone is :)

Dolamite, b00B, HalcyonWayBand....thank you :oops:

Okay. I'll harass you first. :D

The Gold Badges are definitely worth it! I've been telling as many people as I can about it, so hopefully Glenn will be able to sell all 25. And I'm selfish - of course I want my friends to buy Gold Badges; I can hang out with them that much more! :)

Okay. I'll harass you first. :D

The Gold Badges are definitely worth it! I've been telling as many people as I can about it, so hopefully Glenn will be able to sell all 25. And I'm selfish - of course I want my friends to buy Gold Badges; I can hang out with them that much more! :)

psst.

All gold badges for this year are officially sold-out. I will take the next 50 names for the reserve list and then close it down again. I'd say the first 15-20 have a shot at getting them next year.

As long as everyone who grabbed one gets him the money, they're gone for now.

you get to be harassed by Mrs. WishMaster, Mrs. ChickenKiller, Jax and Reverend Su while picking up your badge and buying a shirt

I've been at every PP but one (III), and have never gotten any of this harassment. I feel left out.

Jax usually buys me a beer, though, so that pretty much makes up for it!

dt

Heck in my eyes another great perk of the badge each year is the guarantee of getting a ticket each year. It's just a matter of time before sell outs happen every year within a hour of going on sale.

Getting early notification to get first dibs at the Granada is sweet. Feeling like I'm a big help to Glenn pulling off the Best Festival in the world..........PRICELESS!!!!!
I'd go donate plasma for 6 months before I gave up my gold badges or missed Progpower.

YES! I officially reserved my Gold Badge! I was offered a GB last year but had to decline, but not this year! See y'all in the building ASAP with NO WAITING! I've GOTTA be on or very near to the rail, front-and-center, for POWER QUEST!

I don't have one, 7th. :( They're ridiculously expensive because you can only order them from overseas. I'm not paying $32 for a t-shirt. I asked for one for X-mas, but no luck there.

However, I always post my picture on the forum member's poster thread each year. :) Glad you'll be joining the ranks of GB holders!

I don't have one, 7th. :( They're ridiculously expensive because you can only order them from overseas. I'm not paying $32 for a t-shirt. I asked for one for X-mas, but no luck there.

Obviously Santa has an issue with the cost as well. Why can't he just have his elves make a bootleg Falconer shirt?? :Smug:

I couldn't live without my gold badge...
+1

Heck in my eyes another great perk of the badge each year is the guarantee of getting a ticket each year. It's just a matter of time before sell outs happen every year within a hour of going on sale.

This. Some of the Gold Badge perks are 'priceless'. Not standing in that hellish line, early entrance, supporting the festival the best I can, guaranteed ticket, a cool souvenir (the badge itself!).. all so worth it!

However, I always post my picture on the forum member's poster thread each year. :) Glad you'll be joining the ranks of GB holders!
Damn straight! It will be great finally getting to meet you in person this year! Falconer for PPUSA XI!:headbang::kickass:

Obviously Santa has an issue with the cost as well. Why can't he just have his elves make a bootleg Falconer shirt?? :Smug:

Sure! I'll make a bootleg shirt and see to it that a band I adore gets NO financial support whatsoever! That's a GREAT way to show my support! :rolleyes::lol:

No, I think I'll wait until the shirts become available in the US, or the band actually plays a show over here and hopefully brings merchandise. I'll pay $25 for a shirt, but I'm not paying $32 + Overseas S&H. :p

Or, the band could make a deal with someone like Mike (Exploding Ned's) to license shirts over here, thus making them more affordable to US fans. (Adagio did exactly the same thing a few years ago, iirc.)