The leaking on TOC has begun

buzz21

Medicated
May 4, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.mpp.org
Some guy has 4 of the new songs up on youtube - "She Comes in Colors" is an epic song that seems like an early favorite. As much as I wanted to wait for the actual cd to get into my hands, it was just plain impossible to resist the temptation to listen, so do what you will. I already pre-ordered the box set and t-shirt package at CM Distro, all the packages are up and ready for sale if you want to get your orders in.

I couldn't hold my own either...but I know as sure as the day is long that I'm buying this CD. One of the best albums to come out in awhile. For me, anyway. I'll probably pre-order the box set or something.

What is the difference between the "box set" and the "digipak" and the regular CD edition?

I assume the digipak has the bonus tracks while the regular won't, but "box set"?

edit: oh that's the postcards. mehhhhhhhh

What is the difference between the "box set" and the "digipak" and the regular CD edition?

I assume the digipak has the bonus tracks while the regular won't, but "box set"?

edit: oh that's the postcards. mehhhhhhhh

I would imagine it is as followed:

Regular cd - just as it sounds
Digi - Regular cd with both bonus cover tracks
Boxed Set - regular cd, bonus cover tracks, and shred like Loomis tracks, post cards, etc...

That would be my guess.

plus it says it comes in a leather book! (box set)

Yeah right now it seems to really only give details on the box set but the assumptions for bonus tracks on the digipak makes sense as that is what usually happens.

hahahaha I was just about to post that I reread it and it says "leather look" box not "leather book" which sounded super classy.

hahahaha I was just about to post that I reread it and it says "leather look" box not "leather book" which sounded super classy.

I still can't believe that those stupid fucks tried to get Judas Priest to rename Hell Bent For Leather, Hell Bent For Pleather, some years ago. I mean come on... I'm all for animal rights (the right to be able to eat the little bastards), but still...

I sent an email to CM asking about the difference between the regular and digipack versions.

Thanks for contacting CM Distro. Besides the difference in packaging (the regular U.S. version comes in a jewel case), the digi will come with 2 bonus tracks. Let us know if you have any further questions and we’ll be glad to help out.

Just pre ordered the cd and shirt package. And came. I guess that's why it's called a leak...

I don't understand the big deal. If you don't know the band and are skeptical on buying the album, it's nice to have a listen to a couple of songs off it before you make your decision. If you love the band, listening to the material pre-release only gets me even more excited and wet to the point where I just pre ordered the album. That leak actually reminded me and pushed me over the edge to buying the package. It's a win-win, if you ask me...

I don't understand the big deal. If you don't know the band and are skeptical on buying the album, it's nice to have a listen to a couple of songs off it before you make your decision. If you love the band, listening to the material pre-release only gets me even more excited and wet to the point where I just pre ordered the album. That leak actually reminded me and pushed me over the edge to buying the package. It's a win-win, if you ask me...

QFT, after listening to all 4 songs several times in rotation today, I just preordered the shirt/LP/7" package, the limited box CD version, and while I was at it, picked up the 3LP Year Of The Voyager LP and the 2LP Dead Heart In A Dead World re-release. And they say downloading hurts sales...