The Little Old Lady

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
Wheezer and I were searching around for a seat Saturday night and to my surprise there was this old lady prolly somewhere from 70 to 80 years old ... it blew me away ... did anybody else see her? and does anybody know if she had a good time? :D

That's Teri from the PMX board. Leave her alone. She's very nice, and she's sensitive about her age.

Joe

I won't say names, but there is a cute story behind that. The family member asked me about getting her in early so she wouldn't have to wait in the heat. I agreed of course and warned him that she would need ear plugs. He said that she would be fine without them because she couldn't hear that well anyway.

Glenn H.

hahaaaaa, that's funny... I remember Joe (Enertia Joe) saying that in about ten years, Glenn would have to start giving us AARP discounts... I guess it's already started. :lol:

She was with my group. Her name is Louise, but everyone calls her Mema. She's a friend of mine's mom, and she loves metal. She's been to lots of concerts, Aerosmith, Cinderella, TSO, etc. It's hard for her to walk or stand for a long time, but if she can sit she'll be happily banging her head. She's still irritated that we didn't let her go to Rhapsody/Manowar, but we didn't think the Masq would be a good venue for her.

Glenn, if you're not reading your e-mails for a while Gary sends his thanks for letting her in.

BTW, Mema declares Therion best of show, so all other opinions are now null and void.

mtlheart said:
She was with my group. Her name is Louise, but everyone calls her Mema. She's a friend of mine's mom, and she loves metal. She's been to lots of concerts, Aerosmith, Cinderella, TSO, etc. It's hard for her to walk or stand for a long time, but if she can sit she'll be happily banging her head. She's still irritated that we didn't let her go to Rhapsody/Manowar, but we didn't think the Masq would be a good venue for her.

Glenn, if you're not reading your e-mails for a while Gary sends his thanks for letting her in.

BTW, Mema declares Therion best of show, so all ther opinions are now null and void.

Thats Awsome!!!! Send her some Horns for me!!! I was surprised to see her but I thought it was one of the coolest things I had seen in a very long time!!!! I also saw a child that was prolly 7 to 9 years old so it truely was an All Ages show this year :D I do hope to see her there again next year!!! I will be sure to say Hi!!! hehehe

JonnyD said:
I also saw a child that was prolly 7 to 9 years old so it truely was an All Ages show this year :D I do hope to see her there again next year!!! I will be sure to say Hi!!! hehehe

Coolest family ever, I saw her parents there with her too....

She also made appearances at the post-parties with her dad at like 4am...which i thouht was kind of weird haha, but whatever her dad thinks is good for her

mtlheart said:

BTW, Mema declares Therion best of show, so all ther opinions are now null and void.

that is so cool, last time at PPIII we say a couple who looked like they had just come off work, they were well-dressed and everything, they were like 40-50 y/o, that is awesome that some people keep the fire burning even as they get older, I hope I get to be like that, hell I KNOW I will!:hotjump:

mema.jpg