The MANILLA ROAD thread

However none of the albums are in particularly good shape, and some of the tracks skip pretty badly.

I would suggest trying to get them resurfaced somewhere. I know near me there are some rental stores that will do that. It's worth it if you can find them instead of dealing with massive skippage.

It seems I'm passing through a second classic/epic heavymetal adolescence in my mid 30s, and the various grind/mathcore/noise (awesome) bands that used to monopolise my ears are now giving their place to stuff like Omen, Warlord and of course Manilla Road.

I've heard "Crystal Logic" many years ago, but I wasn't hooked, mainly due to the vocals. I listened to it again a month ago and it blew me away, inasmuch as I'm thinking of listening to the whole discography, slowly but surely.
I've already listened to "Dreams of Eschaton" lost record and I also love it.
I read online that that my next logical step into the Manilla journey should be "Open The Gates" or "The Deluge".
Is that right or do any of you fine gentlemen have a specific suggestion to give me?

Cheers.

Reactions: KingsGene
A 12 year thread "bump".... I love these! Thanks for posting!

However, I can honestly say that even after all of the hub-bub of how great they are/were, I have not really given Manilla Road much attention so I cannot offer you any guidance. Hopefully, another veteran can chime in soon...

• Love
Reactions: Lios