the natural disaster

whooo..! yet you're having all the best gigs at there (UK)
smilies14.gif
anyway..!?

I suppose it's what you're used to perhaps.
I'm used to bands actually making the effort to play more than just a London gig here in the UK, especially ones from here.

I'm looking forward to seeing Cathedral & Electric Wizard on the 25th November - they're doing a proper UK tour & are stopping at the Angel :D

Just waiting for all the bands who are doing London gigs to come up past the Midlands. The UK traffic system leads much to be desired to be honest

Originally posted by speakinstone
whooo..! yet you're having all the best gigs at there (UK)
smilies14.gif
anyway..!?

Originally posted by pagan2002
hate anyone looking up to me. also dont like it when they think they cant say hello as well

Yeah, I know that, and still I'm looking up to you... not in a way that you're the star or something. Lemme tell this, before Graspop I couldn't think of anything greater then to meet you! You are my number one musicwriter, so...... But I think I'm okay now, eheh
BTW isn't fans just a short word for "people that are loving the band"?

Originally posted by Mariner
BTW isn't fans just a short word for "people that are loving the band"?

Fanatic:
adj : marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea; "rabid isolationist" [syn: fanatical, overzealous, rabid] n : a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause) [syn: fiend]

;)

just thought i'd bump this thread up cos its a good one
hoping to record within the next few months everyone. and i will not let anything get in the way of this next one being the dogs bollox

Originally posted by pagan2002
just thought i'd bump this thread up cos its a good one
hoping to record within the next few months everyone. and i will not let anything get in the way of this next one being the dogs bollox

okay, then let's keep it first... :D

Yes! Let bump this thread again... it's a good discussion! (was hmmmm)

Come one, give your opinions!

you mean we'll have it before this year ends?
well, i can trust you for quality guy:)

just reminded of the chania gig again...well,out of space but why didnt you leave by plane? it was a hell of a surprise when lying on thc corridor i found out we were on the same boat!but shy enough not to come and talk to you:rolleyes:

dont be shy!!! actually we didnt get the plane because nobody wanted to go home so soon after the concert. it was a great place so we decided to stay. it made things alot harder to get home but we did stay in crete an extra day because of it.
i wanna go back to greece!!!!!!

yes, i know shyness is not a virtue...on our world:p but i wasnt in the forum at the time, so i didnt know much of the communication you want to share with fans...:)
you never know with artists too...anyhow, i was also at the bar where you went after the gig ,but was so crowded around and didnt want to behave...hysterically!
well better late(said)than never:i really liked the eternity III addition!(cos i like the unexpected):)

yessss,our country is just fine a place...and greece wants you back too!!! :)
is it difficult to include a greek concert on the already planned?:) just pop up after you finish the others!damn,i wish i was a manager or sth:D

i really do want to go back to greece for a full length tour of the place, and play lots of songs...i also would love antimatter to go there which i am hoping will happen one day soon. its the best place i ever saw for concerts, and i mean no disrespect to places like poland (great) as well as italy, turkey, and other places...

the best of places??:eek: the next step is to buy yourself a house on a holiday resort like roger waters' done.
and the fans here usually go nuts cos we dont see favourite bands too often!
ok , im not pushing things as it is not on my grounds to do so, but id love to see you back(and play the beloved sleepless pleaseeee)...
make a concert that have both anathema and antimatter supporting each other :) the antianathematter fest!