The New Site!!

It sucks......

I liked it better when you could get a description of a band without having to open it!

It will be interesting to see if you'll keep bad customer reviews posted....

lpajax said:
Do I need to register us again because I can't login

Sorry I didn't read the information before trying to log

Ken are you going to do something to put our order history back into your account

No - as far as I can tell there is no way to migrate the order history over to the new site. I can discuss it with the developers to see if there is a way to do it. Might be a lot of programming time. I'll investigate. If you email me I'll see if I can't generate a report of some type for you.

Sigh...growing pains. :0(

Ken

Thanks for putting some information without require it to be opened up!

Is there a chance to start getting samples of each disc or a discription?

I'm sure that writting about each disc takes a lot of time so to be honest Ken I've made so many "blind" purchases because of your discriptions that I'm sure I've missed some exellent music that doesn't have anything written about it....

lasercd said:
No - as far as I can tell there is no way to migrate the order history over to the new site. I can discuss it with the developers to see if there is a way to do it. Might be a lot of programming time. I'll investigate. If you email me I'll see if I can't generate a report of some type for you.

Sigh...growing pains. :0(

Ken

If it is possible to have it by email it is perfect. tell me when everything is ready I will send you my e-mail.

thank

If I haven't written about it - it's purely a matter of time. Eventually everything will (or should) have a description. It's impossible to put up samples of each disc. Could you imagine how much time it would take to create samples for over 5,000 titles? Think of the bandwith it would consume. What we did was put up an mp3 player and loaded it with some tunes from the new arrivals. If you have any discs you want to see appear there let me know and I'll see if I can't add to it. The plan is to rotate material in there.

Lpajax - email me at lasercd@aol.com and I'll see what I can do to generate an order history for you.

Ken Golden

Ken - I really like the look of the site, especially the "view all" option for catalog listings.

One request - is it possible to put the "Add to Wishlist" next to "Add to Cart" in the listings themselves? As far as I could tell, to add something to my wish list in, say, a page of new releases, I had to find the CD in the list, then click on the individual link to get the "Add to Wish List" option. Cutting out the need to visiti an item's specific link would be nice.

Cheers,

Other Ken

LT:

Obviously it can be done. The manpower needed to create 30 second snippets for 5,000 titles is beyond our current capabilities.

Ken Golden