The "No B.S." Interview

Not exactly brutally honest when you don't tell who it was. Brutal honesty is to someone's face, it entails that the person named will know of the telling of the tale and will have atleast an opportunity to tell their side of the story, and there are always two sides to every story. the above was, I guess, evasive honesty.

Not exactly brutally honest when you don't tell who it was. Brutal honesty is to someone's face, it entails that the person named will know of the telling of the tale and will have atleast an opportunity to tell their side of the story, and there are always two sides to every story. the above was, I guess, evasive honesty.

He wasn't asked to provide details on the 'who', just the what. He still has a business to run.

He wasn't asked to provide details on the 'who', just the what. He still has a business to run.

Either way is fine by me, doesn't affect me. I was just noticing the "brutally honest" part and jibing Glen abit on that point. I can tell you a hunderd stories and never name who actually was involved, and maybe even have some people collaborate my version, but without the person being named it is less likely a contrary veiw will be voiced.

I'm guessing Hansi from Blind Guardian

I cannot imagine Hansi doing that...I've heard hes not really like a dick, or much of a pre madonna at all. but then again, i could be wrong LOL

my guess would be maybe someone from gamma ray, didnt glenn pull the curtain on them?

or maybe someone from stratovarius?

I cannot imagine Hansi doing that...I've heard hes not really like a dick, or much of a pre madonna at all. but then again, i could be wrong LOL

my guess would be maybe someone from gamma ray, didnt glenn pull the curtain on them?

or maybe someone from stratovarius?

Gamma Ray has been back:p

Exactly. Had the question asked who it was, it would be a different story. Even so though, if Glenn were to have told who it was that could lead to some serious slander, not to mention it would make Glenn look pretty bad to the public even if it is true. That last part was not sarcasm by the way, I believe Glenn that this actually happened.

haha that is true, but that was for the showcase right?

never the less, it probably wasnt those guys LOL

Glenn also took over that THursday night show for the year Helloween, Gamma Ray and Manticora was there

Well if its not Hansi, it could be any member of at least a fairly well known band otherwise their ego wouldnt be that big, as well as a band that has probably only played once.

didnt the old drummer of BG have some sorta attitude? not sure, never got the story on why he left the band