The Official "I got a ticket" thread..

I got my ticket *does the happy dance* now I just have to wait endlessly for Ticketraper to deliver "no later then 48 hours before event" since I didn't want to pay upmy arse for UPS delivery.

See you all in Atlanta!

Originally posted by Geo
One ticket here. :) Now let's hope my buddy got his...flying out from San Jose, CA will be a tad more fun if I don't have to do it alone...

Geo

I know how you feel. My friend left for Europe about 2 weeks ago.. shoulda been back right about now. We're supposed to go to ProgPower together, but i hope he can secure a ticket in time.

Hurry back from Europe, Drew >_<

Originally posted by Creeps
Scored 3 today for my group thats driving up from Florida.

Don't forget those room reservations!!!

I got ours at the Granada Suites and the lady who took my reservation said they were almost sold out. Apparantly it's a busy time of year for that area.

According to Granada's site, they're sold out.... same with the Residence Inn. The Courtyard still has some rooms left, so I may end up there.

*looks at clock*

Hmm.. tickets on sale for four hours and still not sold out, perhaps I was a bit hasty in ordering them the second they went on sale. Better safe the sorry I suppose.

Originally posted by markgugs
Seems like I've been noticing quite a few headin' on down from the NYC area. Glad to see New Yorkers making the trip. Now the agonizing 4 1/2 month wait! Arrgghh!

It seems like half of this board is from the NY/NJ area, myself included!

Yes, the wait is agony

I got 3 the second they went on sale. I knew I was being over-cautious, but I can't believe they haven't sold out yet!

I'm driving down from Boston with a friend and we're picking up another friend in Virginia. WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Has anyone else every used Ticketmaster and opted to have them just US mail the tickets? I'm wanting to know if they actually take months to arrive or if what they put on the purchase page is just a scare tactic to try to lure you into the anally-violate-you-with-our-shipping-charges UPS system.