The Official Seven Kingdoms Tour Diary

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
So I figure We can post some some updates and stuff on here during the course of the tour. I'll be uploading video as soon as teh internets is available!

So far we have gone from FL to Indiana to pick up the bus and now were on out way to Philly. Think were in Ohio somewhere. The rental place in Indiana is in the middle of nowhere and there was dead corn fields and shacks as far as the eye could see! Haha the rig is really nice and is actually way cheaper than a van and hotel rooms. We have already started learning the ways of a trucker and how "they are" haha. The mens room at 7am is the most bowel enriching place ever! There were huge epic choirs of this stuff almost in sync. Lol

Should get to Philly tonight and I'm sure more funny stuff will be reported now since I'm no longer co pilot for the time being :)

Woot woot now only if we had a laptop with teh internets!

The mens room at 7am is the most bowel enriching place ever! There were huge epic choirs of this stuff almost in sync.

Now THAT is an epic fucking win! :lol:

Your mom is your tour bus driver?? That should make for some interesting times for you. :lol:

This is good stuff so far. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Yes sir :)

Well it's not a bus. It's like a super motorhome for bands check it out. Www.thebandwagon.net

She used to drive some when I was racing motocross in (at that time) our bus. So her feet are wet already. And I'm obviously still alive! Hahahaha

Ya were just praying we sell some merch for gas money then everything will be just fine. We is broke! Lol

Fun times ahead should arrive in Philly in about 2 1/2 hours :)

Yes sir :)

Well it's not a bus. It's like a super motorhome for bands check it out. Www.thebandwagon.net

She used to drive some when I was racing motocross in (at that time) our bus. So her feet are wet already. And I'm obviously still alive! Hahahaha

Ya were just praying we sell some merch for gas money then everything will be just fine. We is broke! Lol

Fun times ahead should arrive in Philly in about 2 1/2 hours :)

That is awesome. It's gotta be much more affordable than an actual tourbus.

As for gas money, it's easy. Just suck some gas out of Holy Grail's tourbus. :lol:

That is awesome. It's gotta be much more affordable than an actual tourbus.

As for gas money, it's easy. Just suck some gas out of Holy Grail's tourbus. :lol:

Well a van + hotels averaged out to about $50/day more than this thing for rental because

A) the band members are 20-24 yrs old so we get raped with the under 25 age thing and

B) All van rental companies have a free Mileage cap at 350, then like some crazy dollar per mile deal after that per day.

Band wagon is a hotel, vehicle and trailer all in one price, anyone can drive and unlimited mileage :)

We may have to! Lol were just planning on slaying every night and hope people will want CDs shirts coozies backpacks and stickers from that "really solid" opening band! Hahaha

Wow, Camden! The BandWagon is pretty rad! Love it! Looks like you guys/gals are riding in style! :) Looking forward to the Atlanta show!

Man, the BandWagon looks like a pretty sweet package. I hope you guys do well. I would see you somewhere, but nowhere is anything close to convenient. I'll be in Dallas for Scar Symmetry two days before you guys will. Too bad I work 8 hours away from there.

Wow, that's a BRILLIANT idea: make an RV designed specifically for touring bands that falls JUST under the DOT restrictive gross vehicle weight so anyone over 25 can drive it without a CDL. At $350 tops per day, that's a great deal. And it comes with a shower! :kickass:

Wow, that's a BRILLIANT idea: make an RV designed specifically for touring bands that falls JUST under the DOT restrictive gross vehicle weight so anyone over 25 can drive it without a CDL. At $350 tops per day, that's a great deal. And it comes with a shower! :kickass:

Actually it's the winter special now @ $285/day :)

Yes its really easy to drive and comes with a trailer. Parked that bad boy in the middle of Philly!

G'night all! See ya at the show tomorrow!

The reading terminal market in philly has officially blown my mind. It's like an up scale flea market of nothing but crazy ass food shops. Saw my first 20lb lobster tail. Thinking about getting a sandwich before the show..... Choices choices!

It's a very cool market and a cool section of Philly. Enjoy.

FREAKIN awesome place! Saw my first skinned rabbit. Split a man vs food pork sandwich and saw a bum sleep on a sewer vent next to our bus! Hahaha all before 11am

Still awaiting the blind busses. I guess they are already set up. We load in at three + 2 interview to do today. Just kinda waiting for things to start :)