The Official Woods of Ypres Appreciation/Song of the Week Thread

Pretty good band... not the kind of music I'm used to listen to but I appreciate it a lot
My song of the Week: Susperia - Situational Awareness

The albums great but the weather isnt very fitting for it anymore. Their demo does still take the cake though. Should be re-released this winter if anyones interested.

Wolftribe said:
i just got the woods of ypres album and it is GREAT! everyone get it, now.

Ive never even heard of them. I feel so used and powerless.

ANyway my song of the week is....
3 INCHES OF BLOOD Premonition Of Pain

Old school metal in a new way. This album will boost king Daimond record sales. I predict this because people are gonna listen to this and realize how much they liked KD vocal style and if it doesnt then people are retarded.

IRON MAIDEN inspired riffs+ KD styled vocals + Black/hardcore stlye vocals+ old testament type Rythmn + songs about ORcs and Castles under siege=
SOLID GOLD BABY

En Vind Av Sorg said:
The albums great but the weather isnt very fitting for it anymore. Their demo does still take the cake though. Should be re-released this winter if anyones interested.

The demo is going to be re-released? I have Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth sitting at my desk. But I have yet to listen to it. All the mp3's I have heard were bloody great.

NicodemiX said:
I found the new WoY album to be disappointing. Its good, but its a step down from their demo.
the demo is indeed quite awesome, but for some reason i like this album more.

I will definitely be getting the demo when it gets re-released

Yea the new cover artwork for the demo re-release is awesome. Keep checking the WOY site for updates on the release. Mr. Gold is also working on material for another Winter Themed album in 05.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea the new cover artwork for the demo re-release is awesome. Keep checking the WOY site for updates on the release. Mr. Gold is also working on material for another Winter Themed album in 05.
where can i see this cover artwork?