The other four members of Stratovarius respond

It seems you must have been posting somewhere else in the Ultimate Metal Forums cause here people don't act like that ..:yuk:

Well, he posts on the Opeth forum. Being an ass is actually one of the requirements for posting there.

I've been on this forum for seven years and don't even have half of your post number. So STFU.

You're starting to overstay your welcome. Please change your attitude or don't make it 8. Your choice.

On a side note, this thread is becoming almost as interesting as the "Drama de jour" from the Stratovarious Camp. :Spin:

Here's the link for the craziest post I've seen him do:
http://strato.jens.org/forum/viewto...tart=150&sid=d2e7a6c9e19d2155c13a84032d43a8e4

It's near the middle

Here's his exact quote:

"Look at that hate. This girl is called Erin by the way. She destroyed the marriage of Jens and at progpower first fucked Jens for 3 days and then came to me and gave me a (bad) blowjob. But such a hate..wow.
I didnt know Im insane, Ive bee very sane for the last 3 years living very calm and productive life and Im happy:) So I leave you to your fights here and maybe see some of you somewhere somehow. And Erin, I still have those naked pics of you that you sent me and which I forwaded to for example Hammerfall guys :) Nice 22 year old, but a bit too fat ass, but I guess you get rid of it if you try Byee! "

all these press releases of the band members talking shit to one another is sad, i mean these are musicians i used to look up to, but they are making complete fools of themselves. they should have just said band breaking up for personal reasons, we are leaving on good terms or something, that way the fans can still look up to and be inspired by these people. it may be lame to tie their personal life to their music, but they should really just keep alot of this stuff to themselves IMO.

all these press releases of the band members talking shit to one another is sad, i mean these are musicians i used to look up to, but they are making complete fools of themselves. they should have just said band breaking up for personal reasons, we are leaving on good terms or something, that way the fans can still look up to and be inspired by these people. it may be lame to tie their personal life to their music, but they should really just keep alot of this stuff to themselves IMO.

Well they are human after all, victims of insecurity, selfishness and all around insanity just like the rest of us..they just have better PR people(most of the time anyway)..

Here's his exact quote:

"Look at that hate. This girl is called Erin by the way. She destroyed the marriage of Jens and at progpower first fucked Jens for 3 days and then came to me and gave me a (bad) blowjob. But such a hate..wow.
I didnt know Im insane, Ive bee very sane for the last 3 years living very calm and productive life and Im happy:) So I leave you to your fights here and maybe see some of you somewhere somehow. And Erin, I still have those naked pics of you that you sent me and which I forwaded to for example Hammerfall guys :) Nice 22 year old, but a bit too fat ass, but I guess you get rid of it if you try Byee! "

I remember her. :D

Batmura,

I don't mind heated discussion. I welcome debate. However, "STFU" is not acceptable nor was it warranted in this particular discussion. Please refrain from further usage..

Just to clarify........it's unacceptable to say "STFU" in response to someone who accused you of being a troll but it is acceptable to tell someone to "go eat a dick"? :err:

Multi-tasking trolling threads today? :bah:

I've been on this forum for seven years and don't even have half of your post number. So STFU.

Who said ANYTHING about post numbers? I don't even give a rats ass about that, Rinse the sand out of your cooch, and go eat a dick....jeeze.....

I missed that part totally. My apologies to Batmura for appearing to take sides as that was not my intention at all. I disagree with Batmura on 99% of his posts. I honestly do not think his contributions on this forum are valuable as the repeated negativity (he has beaten the Evergrey deadhorse for quite a while now) far outweighs anything else. I simply do not like him as a person either based on past transgressions. I'm sure the feeling is mutual on his part and that is fine. He is still welcome to post here provided he follows the forum etiquette rules just as everyone else, including Jay-Dub. Jay-Dub gets the same warning as well. He knows better.

On a personal note directly to Fata, I must admit that I'm stunned in how you chose to word your statement. If you were a casual poster, I could understand. However, we have known each other for a very long time on various forums. Your jumping to a very poor conclusion about my moderation is mind-boggling and disappointing as well.