The Shitposting Thread

192599498_23847436277930306_8021786877554254146_n.jpg

I'm in an internet band with editors of the BandToBand website. Our 1st single only took 6 years to finish, with the idea of starting the band having floated around for a decade before that. I went with what came most naturally to me and contributed kitchen utensil percussion to this one.

It was mixed and mastered by a member's son who works with Sugababes, haha:

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
It was mixed and mastered by a member's son who works with Sugababes, haha:
I was wrong about this. I figured if the guy had his supposed occupation in his email address like it was significantly his thing and I trawled through Google results and only found one guy with the same name doing the same job in the same country then it must be him. Only 56 million people in England, how could I go wrong? Amusing for a while anyway.

My job is screwing us over big time with Holiday hours, my last two paychecks have been utter dogshit and I'm not happy. I was actually furious for a bit, but I've calmed down quite a bit after several range trips and some good workouts.

I also think my training manager is beginning to hate me because I threatened to quit if they didn't fix the issues with my schedule. I went above him and the folks on his level and went straight to the company leaders, because I'm a son of a bitch. I think they forget that I still work two jobs, if they want me to "work optimally" then they'd better be goddamn sure I can sleep enough to do so.

Reactions: zerostatic
@Sophii

i stopped posting here for a while because i wasn't getting online because i was banging a bat-shit-crazy-girl
but then some jack-ass stole my tent for the purpouse of stealing my girlfriend and she's not even having sex with him
my life is fucked-up-all-to-hell

I had the idea to found a 'Butthole Art Day' where people take a photo of their ringpiece and edit it with kaleidoscope effects etc. until neither their mothers nor Zuckerberg could tell what it was originally a photo of. Then they show it around and say look at this lovely artwork I made.

Only thing is... I can't be arsed.