The Thanksgiving 2015 Thread

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
What are you guys and gals doing today? Even the non Americans
giphy.gif

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Doing the family thing. Black Friday is a traditional with my mom, sister, and I so we will be doing that later.

Happy thanksgiving but this is for remembrance for all who made an impact in our lives this year.

Cheers to all of you

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1448565947514.jpg
    FB_IMG_1448565947514.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 7
I'm going over to my mothers boyfriends house sunday to have turkey and stuff. My sis lives there also, but her and my mother have to work today. I just made a burger and am having ziti later. I know football is probably coming on soon. So will probably watch football.

I'm still nursing a hangover from blackout wednesday. We aren't doing much here at my parents place. My extended family really only comes over for Christmas these days, so it will be a madhouse then.

having lunch and dinner with family and extended family. lots of food and beer. i'm sort of regarded as the weird silent cousin but they're a fun bunch i like them

What are you guys and gals doing today? Even the non Americans
I worked then went to see Serious Beak and three other bands at a pub just around the corner from me. Stumbled home extremely drunken at about two in the morning then got up and worked again. I give thanks that I didn't die.