Untitled-6.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-4-1.jpg

Untitled-3-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1-4.jpg

Untitled-18.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
My death/thrash/grind stuff (all originals)

dsc0211hb.jpg

dsc0212sp.jpg

Got loads of other stuff, some black metal and doom (not many originals though), heavy metal (LOTS of Maiden etc), heaps of goth and techno.

Put in an order for Childhood's End while incredibly tired... apparently I didn't finish the order and then spent that money on a fifth of Gentleman Jack the next day.

I need to fix this.

I'll post pics of my small collection soon. What does everyone use for a turn table / speaker set up while consuming their LPs?

What does everyone use for a turn table / speaker set up while consuming their LPs?

Dual turntable, shitty phono amp, Cambride Audio amp and speakers.

It's not the best system but I've much heard worse. I need to get a decent phono amp really.

I have one of those goofy wooden vinyl/cd/tape playing combo radios. I dont listen to my vinyls a ton, as i have everything on cd also and theyre more of a collectible but its undeniable how great doom metal and certain types of black metal sound on vinyl.

Okay, started obtaining vinyl as a 'thank you' from a site I wrote a couple reviews for. Decided to to follow it up and start actually pulling in Vinyl. This all started right as my process for divorce began, so it has been part of a new path in life but also stunted by financial issues that have come with the terrain.

IMAG1377.jpg

Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini
IMAG1376.jpg

Sigh - In Somniphobia (Red, Ltd.)
IMAG1373.jpg

Sigh - Scenes From Hell ; Enslaved - Below The Lights (Splt. Ltd.)
IMAG1372.jpg

Opeth - Heritage (Orange, Ltd.)
IMAG1369.jpg

Dismember - Like An Ever Flowing Stream (Blue, Ltd.)
IMAG1370.jpg

Agalloch - Marrow of the Spirit (Clear)
IMAG1367.jpg

Procession - Destroyers of the Faith (Red/black Splt. Ltd.) ; Mares of Thrace - The Pilgrimage (Red/black Marble. Ltd.)

Edge of Sanity - Crimson 1 & 2 green vinyl in the mail,
Ihsahn - Eremita 2 LP Gray Vinyl limited edition preordered
Marduk - Serpent Sermon Red splatter limited edition in the mail,
Novembers Doom - Aphotic 2LP preordered

xdf4bc.jpg

Royal Arch Blaspheme - S/T on Red/Gold vinyl 400 copies
2nr0cxc.jpg

No special vinyls, so I didnt picture them here
The Bottle Doom Lazy Band - Blood for the Bloodking handnumbered 497/500
Angst Skvadron - Sweet Poison
Angst Skvadron - Flukt

Yeah it looks fantastic. Got that from planet metal for $15 total. Really looking forward to their new album at the end of july. Got some drudkh portal and electric wizard stuff coming. Will post pictures.

Big picture alert. Kept it big so you could see the detail in one of the coolest pic discs I've ever seen.
a1pow9.jpg

Portal - Seepia I love Portal. I have all their full lengths on cd and all but Outre on vinyl. Gorgeous pic disc.
2hz1zqc.jpg

Drudkh - The Swan Road with cool vinyl only art

nice pics

hey so how should i store my vinyl? i have 5 unopened right now but i heard somewhere ( i think antiques roadshow) that i should store the disc seperate from the case because the edges get damaged or something like that... Maybe it was the kind of record not sure. I'd like to keep them unopened if possible.

thanks in advance.

Big picture alert. Kept it big so you could see the detail in one of the coolest pic discs I've ever seen.
a1pow9.jpg

Portal - Seepia I love Portal. I have all their full lengths on cd and all but Outre on vinyl. Gorgeous pic disc.

Nice grab!

CMDistro US sent me Marduk - Serpent Sermon in plain old vinyl...I ordered the limited edition while there were plenty still in supply, and now after the fact they're sold out. Gah.