The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Feeling like shit. Ate 3 KFC Double Downs today on a bet and am dealing with the post-digestion phase of it now. Threw up mightily about halfway through the third one but finished it off eventually.

Some girl came up to me and asked me how I was, said she was talent spotting for models and got me to give her my email and name. I agreed to do some fashion thing.

This is all kind of gay but the massive ego boost I got from it put me on a high for the rest of the day. If I actually do the modelling I'll probably have to drink first or I wont have the confidence.

So the fiance and I went to the hospital today, I had to get an ultrasound on my gallbladder, not that any of that matters... I signed in, and we went to sit down. I told ash to just sit where ever.

Where does she sit?

One seat away from a cop and a woman bound and shackeled.

whywouldyoudothat_2.jpg

Back from work, just threw in some frozen fake chicken nuggets, and eating an apple. Fucking had to stay another half hour to clean the floors, fucking floors had too much fucking dirty on them. They probably still look like shit, oh well.

You should be. It wasn't just you though, it was this horrible blend of you and this really lame nerdy dude I met over the weekend. The rapist looked like you but acted like him.

Felt shitty all day. Went out drinking last night, consumed a colossal amount of beer. Didn't get too drunk (remember everything), actually had a fun drunk talk...but. Went to bed at 6:30 and woke up at 10. Been awake ever since. Tired but can't sleep. Also, my stomach just feels queasy from having that much beer in it. Didn't get any studying done today. Not that I ever do...

film_noir.jpg

I'm sitting here in Czech Agro University's buffet waiting either for the Polish chick to come or for my french test. I'm somewhat unable to learn stuff or to spend money better, so I just bought a pack of camels and am procrastinating. There are million chicks everywhere around and I am not even aroused. Life without illusion is shitty.

That's why I am up to any bullshit so I'll probably just have Urquell in the uni pub and look at people doing stuff.