The Women Of Powerfest

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Wow! I can't get over how awesome the women looked this weekend. Was the Ms. America pageant being held closeby? Shaye, Metalrose, Tracey, Kim K., Alicia, and Beth were all stunning. I know my pick for the prettiset but I aint a tellin', I'm sure everyone has theirs.

BlindPanzer said:
pictures pictures pictures...

Style is everything. :yow:

05cpf1fans13ao.jpg

Sean, you're too sweet! There were definitely plenty of other hotties there, too (including Tammy--hey, I know you!), but here's a picture of the aforementioned 6 of us on Saturday... It's MetalRose's shot as mine turned out a little dark. Thanks again to the guy who handled photo duties for us! I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into.

DSCN0188.jpg

You forgot one, who most definitely deserves mention in this thread...

morgana lefay instore april 9 2005_smaller.jpg

Actually, two, if you count Tony Eriksson and his "fashion model" hairdo. :)

MetalRose said:
Tracey and I had girls weekend out, so all women joined us. All are welcome to join us at PPVI. We're an ever growing group of pussies. I'm actually thinking of getting Pussy Posse Shirts made. Front will say Pussy Posse the back: maybe "We're only cunts because we have it and you don't." LOL. Anyway...

-Metal

o_O Eeek! The "c" word! Maybe using it in humor will help me get over hating that word. I'll still wear it and I'd love to be part of the group. I still want to know which day is corset day at PPVI....

~Tammy Z~

booB said:

Aw, shucks. *blush*

Actually, I think that Fredrik Lundberg has the prettiest hair, or at the very least, the LONGEST! How the hell he doesn't get it all tangled up in his bass while playing is beyond me! :D

Steph

sh0kr0k said:
o_O Eeek! The "c" word! Maybe using it in humor will help me get over hating that word. I'll still wear it and I'd love to be part of the group. I still want to know which day is corset day at PPVI....

~Tammy Z~

:) You already are part of the group.

I'm not sure which day is corset day though... Let me see if I can find the thread and see if we determined which day it was.

-Metal

booB said:

0_0

I just realized that guy in the middle is wearing a Slipknot shirt.