Thunderstone Interview Posted to NOTES Site!

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Good Afternoon!

I just posted my interview with Titus Hjelm (bass player for Finnish band Thunderstone) to www.notesfromtheotherside.com.

In this interview, Titus points out the difference between what happens when Finnish bands drink and American bands drink...and surprises the heck out of me when he tells me what his "day job" is.

Check it out when you get a chance.

Cheers,

Bill

P.S. Next up: IA, super-guitarist for the Swedish band Freak Kitchen. With luck, it'll post tomorrow.

PurpleCrayonWriter said:
Good Afternoon!

I just posted my interview with Titus Hjelm (bass player for Finnish band Thunderstone) to www.notesfromtheotherside.com.

In this interview, Titus points out the difference between what happens when Finnish bands drink and American bands drink...and surprises the heck out of me when he tells me what his "day job" is.

Check it out when you get a chance.

Cheers,

Bill

P.S. Next up: IA, super-guitarist for the Swedish band Freak Kitchen. With luck, it'll post tomorrow.

Awesome!
Thanks Mr. Bill!

J-Dubya

PurpleCrayonWriter said:
You're welcome J-Dubya!

If you thought Titus was a good read, just wait until you see what IA and I talked about!!!! I just read the transcript and even I couldn't believe that conversation actually took place!

Cheers,

Bill

LOL.....That's IA......were HernIAs mentioned???? :lol:
Looking forward to that interview!

J-Dubya