Ticket update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Glenn, do you think this year's fast sales is due more to the specific bands booked for PPVI, or the growing popularity of PP overall?

Steve in Philly

while I see alot of people on many boards wanting to go each year and as with I, love this fest. I think it does help when you have bands, for example Orphaned land, who will draw many people that might not be specifically into traditional prog or power acts. That is just my opinion.

I swear that 1100 people are going to be super duper lucky for seeing OL!!:Spin:

There's some big draws on this. Stratovarius for one - since their first US tour AND most likely their first appearance back together. Conception - I don't even need to talk about them. And the others.

Quite a diverse crowd though for this one.

Tickets are still available as of 1000 AM EST this morning. I have no idea on the count yet. I hit the road for a 6 hr drive this morning so I will update things tonight.

Glenn H

Thats really awesome that it is almost sold out already. I am really glad that I got when mine when I did.

There are still a few left. Actually I think its selling out faster because people are buying them in bulk hoping to sell them on EBAY or something last minute. Ticket master will let you buy up to 30 at a time for this show from what the options were.
I always buy 2 because one of my friends always wants to go but never remembers to buy tickets.

Actually I really dont think Strat and Angra are the reasons...Stratovarius is already doing a full length US tour... Angra has been here before...

I believe the word for it is : CONCEPTION

ACtually, yes it is Conception, BUTTTTTTTTT i also think Orphaned Land and Circus Maximus has a lot to do with it, just my opinion, those are the ones i can't wait to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.