Ticketmaster Locations?

Walter_Langkowski

Neuroses Facilitator
I was wondering if anyone could answer this. I have many a credit card (and many a credit card bill:) ), so ordering off of Ticketmaster.com is no problem. But I wanted to know if there are any Ticketmaster outlets left in the Chicago area anymore? There was one at Tower records but that obviously went out of business.

Anyone know?

I was wondering if anyone could answer this. I have many a credit card (and many a credit card bill:) ), so ordering off of Ticketmaster.com is no problem. But I wanted to know if there are any Ticketmaster outlets left in the Chicago area anymore? There was one at Tower records but that obviously went out of business.

Anyone know?

Everytime someone mentions Tower, I get a little sad inside, I miss Tower :(

You should maybe think about picking the tickets up and Metal Haven instead, so you don't have to pay the ridiculous "convenience" thing that Ticketmaster charges.

O'rly? What if it sells out while you ultrafrugals wait to save $8? :p The fee for my ticket was $8 at the Carsons outlet. I've read that the fees can run up ~$12-13ish/online transaction.

That said, I drove by the old Impulse location today. I did not know they moved elsewhere, that's how long it's been since I've been there! :loco:

Yeah, I just ordered my 2 day pass off ticketbastard... 30$ turned into $41 or so really quickly.

So I say if you're in the area, buy one at a store :p

Everytime someone mentions Tower, I get a little sad inside, I miss Tower :(

I miss it a lot too.

But I miss it just for loitering around the CD's and reading the magazines for free.

Because there was no way in hell I (or evidentally, most of the shopping public) would pay $18.99-$19.99 for a CD, even if it was hard to find.

Oh well.