Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

I have one ticket for each night and I would like to sell them together for face value or separately for a little more. I am willing to negotiate a little.

PM me.

I have one ticket for each night and I would like to sell them together for face value or separately for a little more. I am willing to negotiate a little.

PM me or e-mail me: gaynorb@indiana.edu

I still have one two day pass for ProgPower for sale at $115. Accept Paypal or money order. Please contact me at jkcollin[at]gmail[dot]com if interested.

- JK

Price Lowered to $100.00 Contact me at the e-mail above if interested. And Yes I am quoting myself.

I have two 2-day passes to ProgPower for sale. I was going to take my brother but we don't have a enough money to get down there. I would like $240 for both or $120 for one, but I am willing to negotiate. I will accept PayPal. Please contact me at kylenb07@bellsouth.net if you're interested.

I still have my one Friday and one Saturday ticket still available, offering both together for less than face value ($115). Can't accept PayPal, only a USPS money order. Will negotiate. Please PM me or e-mail vincentromano@gmail.com ASAP. I want to ship your tickets well in time for the festival! \m/