Tickets & Gold Badges: For Sale/Wanted/Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
This is the thread to post your needs. I ask that you update your post if your status changes so folks are wasting their time.

For those unfamilar with the thread title, "rent" typically means that a gold badge holder can loan their badge short term for the Labyrinth acoustic show. Terms are worked out privately between the two parties.

NO discussion please.

Glenn

I have 2 gold badges for sale for this year only. Fri/Sat fest access plus the Saturday morning show.

Sadly, I am unable to attend due to a family wedding :).

These are now sold.

Last edited:
I have two (physical not print at home) tickets for Fri/Sat available
Willing to split but would rather sell them all together. $390 for the lot or $100 a night

I am looking for a ticket for day 3 & 4 of the festival, or just day 4 if that's available. Please PM me if you have tickets!

Thanks.

I have 2 tickets for Friday and 2 tickets for Saturday. They are printed and ready to be mailed to a buyer. I'm asking $120 each, so the lot is $480.

Saturday tickets are sold as of 4/24. Friday tickets (2) are still available.

Last edited:
I have one ticket for each day. Looking to sell for the exact price I paid for them ($96.45 for either 9/5 or 9/6, and $101.60 for either 9/7 or 9/8), plus a bit for shipping. I'm located in Omaha, NE. If you're awesome enough to want two, I'll knock 10% off the combined price. If you're awesome-r to want all 4, I'll let them all go together for $325 shipped.

In search of a day 2 (Thursday) ticket. I am cheap and don't want to pay the full price for both days. Just checking if anyone has bought and is looking to offload for any reason.

Greetings! I'm selling passes for all 4 days for BELOW face value! $150 for days 3 & 4 and $125 for days 1 & 2!

Unfortunately I am starting a new job and won’t have time off for ProgPower this year. . Looking to sell all 4 days at face value. Message me if you have any interest. Email is beaslad@gmail.com Thank you and rock out!

I still have tickets to all 4 days if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I have two tickets to the Friday and Sat shows. These are email tickets and I'll provide my cell phone to discuss if anyone is interested. Asking for $250 for all 4 tickets (2 Friday, 2 Saturday). Thanks, Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.