To those of you in the mood to support something...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...(No, this isn't about Corset Night!)

My friends - and one of my favorite bands - Iris Divine have set up a campaign on Kickstarter to (finally!) record a full album. Having heard much of the material live, I have little doubt that it will be excellent. These guys have always seemed to be to be a band that many people in this community would like.

A little sample - a demo from last year:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see that Iris Divine still exists. Unfortunately, I've missed all of their local performances, but I did really like Navid's previous band, so I'll support it blind.

I've got Convergence here on my laptop somewhere. I always thought it was really good and that the band had major potential. I'm not sure what it was lacking for me as I rarely ever play it. It's some good modern-ish proggy metal stuff with a Ted Leonard styled singer. I will have to revisit this tonight and try again.

I've got Convergence here on my laptop somewhere. I always thought it was really good and that the band had major potential. I'm not sure what it was lacking for me as I rarely ever play it. It's some good modern-ish proggy metal stuff with a Ted Leonard styled singer. I will have to revisit this tonight and try again.

I like "Convergence". I think, having heard a bunch of the new songs live, that the new disc will be considerably different and better.