Tool on the road

The one I posted is definately 10,000 days, as described by people who went to the listening parties.

I just don't understand how it could be so bad. Listen to the intro to The Pot and tell me that isn't the cheesiest thing ever.

I agree, that intro was fuckin' cheesy. The song picks up near the end.. but still, this album is full of bad moments, and the moments that really tear it up sound ripped straight out of "third eye"

edit: Successive listens have shown I way overanalyze this shit, I love this disc.

NADatar said:
I think you're the only person that could convince me to get those two new System albums. Si o no?

Can't really say. I only got the first one, and it's "pop music for the shower" type stuff, lots of catchy riffs and vocals, but I never ventured into their second outing. That said, I heard the second one is better.

Undertow has been killing me lately. I like it better than Lateralus. I like their first period more I think. Lateralus dosen't do much for me now..and same for 10,000 days (3 listens)

Dev said:
SOAD S/T > SOAD other albums combined

Not sure about that, but when I said "the first album" I actually meant the first of the new 2 double album release: Hypnotize and Mesmerize. Otherwise, for me, Toxicity all the way baby!

THE KABUKI
MUSHROOM PEOPLE
PLAY WITH THEMSELVES
ALL DAY
WHOOOOOOOO
CAN BELIEVE YOU
WHOOOOOOOO
CAN BELIEVE YOU

Toxicity is probably a better album, but I prefer the debut. Which got stolen from me by an ex-bitch. Whore.