Tremonti Project

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Surprised no one has talked about them here yet. I am absolutely loving this album. Its alot heavier than Creed & Alter Bridge and Mark sings all the songs and I have to say he is giving Myles a run for his money, great melodies, riffs and the drummer is awesome!!!! Check it out

http://www.tremontiproject.com/
http://www.marktremonti.net/soloproject.php

Track listing:
1. Leave It Alone -
2. So You're Afraid - preview
3. Wish You Well -
4. Brains -
5. The Things I've Seen - preview
6. You Waste Your Time - full song
7. New Way Out -
8. Giving Up -
9. Proof -
10. All I Was -
11. Doesn't Matter -
12. Decay - Website: www.tremontiproject.com

Lineup:
Mark Tremonti – Vocals, lead guitar
Eric Friedman – Backing vocals, guitar, bass
Garrett Whitlock – Drums

Rease date: July 17, 2012 (preorder)

Producer: Michael “Elvis” Baskette

Musical style: Melody-driven hard rock with speed metal influence

:Smokedev:

Bear

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the albums rules and yes I like his vocals more than Kennedy's even though I love both. He doesn't have that shrill high tone that Kennedy has. The album has more thrashy metallic riffs than the day job but it also has some songs that if released under the Alter Bridge banner would leave no one disgusted either. I think I like the more balladic songs best. I love Proof and the title track All I Was. These two sound very ABish. Wish You Well has a great thrashy feel. I'd rate the album an easy 9/10.

I agree 100%. I really like The Things I've Seen to, one of the better songs he has ever written. I know he is going to tour this album, hopefully he comes out west!

Bear

I've been meaning to pick this up, but haven't yet. I'm not surprised that it's actually good, because Tremonti is a great player/songwriter. What surprises the Hell out of me is his vocals! I wouldn't go as far as to say he's better than Myles, but he can hold his own for sure. It sort of reminds me of a modern day Blue Murder situation. Meaning, that both Sykes/Tremonti develope their own projects, where they play lead guitar and sing...rather well to boot...and both bands are trios.

~Brian~