TRICK OR TREAT: Rabbits’ Hill Pt. 2, ft guests TONY KAKKO, RIPPER OWENS and more

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
TRICK OR TREAT PREMIER “UNITED” LYRIC VIDEO FEATURING SONATA ARCTICA’S TONY KAKKO

"...Trick Or Treat will release their new album, Rabbits’ Hill Pt. 2, on July 8th. A lyric video for the new track “United” can be found below....

... Once again on this new album, Trick Or Treat had the honour to work with great international guest musicians and friends like Tony Kakko from Sonata Arctica, Sara Squadrani from Ancient Bards and, in the role of the evil general Woundwort, Tim "Ripper" Owen (ex-Judas Priest ex-Yngwie Malmsteen)...."

tricktreatalbummay.jpg

When I saw the name of the band was seriously Trick or Treat (that is up there with Dynazty), I was not expecting much. But between the great chorus, Tony Kakko and Watership Down, I'm on board.

EDIT: Ok, I listened to the first album of this and man it is really good. Now I am super excited to hear more,

Last edited:
I have to say this album is one of my favorites of the year. While there is nothing new or groundbreaking for the genre, it is just fun upbeat catchy power metal. I am pretty picky when it comes to power metal, but for some reason. this album has stayed in my rotation since it came out.

I did not get into the first Rabbit Hill at all. I tried listening to it a couple of times, and never made it all the way through. I had heard the "United" track released early, and it was catchy enough to give Rabbit Hill 2 a listen. It's overall alright, but still not sold. No way will it make my top list for the year.