TSO - Raleigh.. Who's going?

I know little about TSO and really have no idea who is in the "group" now or any details whatsoever. I think Alex Skolnick played with them for a while?

What kind of show does TSO do?

I know little about TSO and really have no idea who is in the "group" now or any details whatsoever. I think Alex Skolnick played with them for a while?

What kind of show does TSO do?

TSO (Trans-Siberian-Orchestra) is the brainchild of Jon Oliva (the founding member of Savatage) and his two writing/production partners Paul O'Neill and Bob Kunkel. Paul and Bob have help write Savatage music over the last few albums.

It's a cross between Rock/Metal and classical music with some R&B and Broadway thrown in. They usually tour during the Christmas season, with musicians like Chris Caffery (Savatage) and Alex Skolnick(Testament) in the two touring companies.

Their verison of Carol of the Bells (Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24, from Savatage's Dead Winter Dead) is all over the radio during the Christmas season.

The show's are a lot of fun, and if this doesn't get you into the Christmas spirit, nothing will.

you can see more at http://www.trans-siberian.com

I'll be there from the 23rd till January 02nd, visiting my girlfriend. Yeah, as Annie said, it's her "other half" - or as I would say, it's my "better half", Tess :) This time it's just a short visit, but by spring I'll be living there for real.

c.

Wow, everybody's moving to Raleigh.... (If I can just get Blevins and his wife to move down here...:) )

Does this mean that Intromental is moving to the states? You could probablty help out ALOT with the scene in Raleigh.

My other half ; )

The fam and I will be at the show! We have 2nd row seats on the floor...(i believe)....
Yes, ma'am -- 2nd row floor! We will be there....mom, dad, annie, tess, christopher, sarah AND if someone decides to change their flight :saint: we might have a Dane along since we do have two extra seats down there. Thanks to mom for her patience and just for having the special touch with TM.

I'll be there from the 23rd till January 02nd, visiting my girlfriend. Yeah, as Annie said, it's her "other half" - or as I would say, it's my "better half", Tess :) This time it's just a short visit, but by spring I'll be living there for real.

c.
Stop pretending like you'll be able to leave on the 2nd :) YAY!

TSO (Trans-Siberian-Orchestra) is the brainchild of Jon Oliva (the founding member of Savatage) and his two writing/production partners Paul O'Neill and Bob Kunkel. Paul and Bob have help write Savatage music over the last few albums.

It's a cross between Rock/Metal and classical music with some R&B and Broadway thrown in. They usually tour during the Christmas season, with musicians like Chris Caffery (Savatage) and Alex Skolnick(Testament) in the two touring companies.

Their verison of Carol of the Bells (Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24, from Savatage's Dead Winter Dead) is all over the radio during the Christmas season.

The show's are a lot of fun, and if this doesn't get you into the Christmas spirit, nothing will.

you can see more at http://www.trans-siberian.com

thanks for the info dude!

I saw them when they were in Sunrise, Florida last week and they ROCKED!!!

This show is not for those with epilepsy and prone to seizures, because the light show is INTENSE!!!

TSOGalleryImage-19.jpg

Baah - liar ;-)

Well, even if it was so, I'd survive - I'm not going there for the sake of getting drunk. I'm going there to be with the love of my life!

c.

Is Lars going also? hehehehehehehehehe. Just kidding, I think you and Tess are a great couple and if your Moving here that is great.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Wow, everybody's moving to Raleigh.....

Everybody who's anybody! You can add me to that list! :)

Baah - liar ;-)

Well, even if it was so, I'd survive - I'm not going there for the sake of getting drunk. I'm going there to be with the love of my life!

c.

:puke: I'll like you even better if you change your flight AND pack my dane in your suitcase so he can use that extra ticket! It'd just be a shame for it to go to waste....you should understand that, right??

Baah - liar ;-)

c.

rum's easy to find, we've got good beer up the street from us. (Three Total Beverages in the Raleigh Metro Area) The Flying Saucer (200 taps) plus a ton of wineries within an hour's drive...

there's plenty of opportunity to get hammered

Funny....there was a time, not so long ago, where I could have posted a "Raleigh Show...Who's Going" thread and not even the crickets would have posted a reply (yes they could have...they have them thar cricket phones).

Nice to see.

On that note...not going to be at the TSO show this year....off to San Fran......am heading out to the Clutch show though on Nov.23 with Cambria and Coheed (slightly odd pairing)