Tyr in Tampa

johan68

Apr 3, 2008
Clearwater, FL, U.S.A
It looks like Tyr will be doing a one-off @ The Brass Mug in Tampa on the 23rd of January... I reckon this is a warm up for the 70,000 tons of Metal cruise...

This could be a cool and intimate way of seeing these Faroe Island barbarians!:kickass:

TROUBLE are doing a couple gigs in Florida around the cruise too, as well as a gig in Chicago @ BOTTOM LOUNGE on Sat Jan 22nd.

Yeah, I just saw that. Weird places... Never seen anyone playing Melbourne before...

Jan.28 The County Line Melbourne, Fla.

Jan.29 The Plaza Theater Orlando, Fla.

Jan.30 The Coliseum, Daytona Beach, Fla.

Death Angel is also doing a Tampa gig the day after the cruise. The 28th at The Brass Mug I think.

Pretty smart move by these bands, since they'll already be in Fla. and the cruise is a pricey ticket to see a band.
Plus, at this late stage it would be difficult to simply decide to go on the spur of the moment (since you HAVE to have a passport, etc.)

DAMMIT - I start a trial... otherwise I would roadtrip to see these guys - Trondur i Gotu is blaring in my earbuds as I type.

Anyone have any information on The Plaza Theater in Orlando? Thinking of going over for the Trouble show. Not familiar with that venue.

Small place, used to be a movie theater. Fairly nice place inside.
Take 408 E to exit 12A (Bumby Ave). Turn left on Bumby, go about a mile and it's just after Livingston Ave on the right.