Urban Breed New singer for Pyramaze!!!

So... Pyramaze has now employed my three favorite Power Metal vocalist. When they split with Urban they should just call me and ask who #4 is on my list. :loco:

Congrats to all involved. Now the next Pyramaze will be one of my most anticipated discs of 2009.

Zod

I think Urban is going to spread himself thin. But glad that they got one of the best vocalists :)

np: Bloodbound - Nosferatu

This is the greatest news of today, Congratulations to Jonah, Micheal, Toki, Neils, and Morten, and especially Urban. So far Pyramaze has had two of my favorite metal singers, LANCE of course, and now URBAN.

Very cool, I've always loved Urban's voice but thought the music of Bloodbound was just too generic and bland, will be cool to hear him with really good song writers like Pyramaze.

Well that is good news...No offense to any of the previous vocalists but I think Urban's style will probably fit the music better and I really look forward to hearing what they come out with...

And Urban, its about freaking time dude!!!! :headbang:

Bear

Now this is what I call a great move! :headbang: It's about damn time a band employed this boy again! :worship: I never been able to get enough of Urban's Tad Morose stuff. His Pyramaze releases are sure to be worthy.

~Brian~

Very cool, I've always loved Urban's voice but thought the music of Bloodbound was just too generic and bland, will be cool to hear him with really good song writers like Pyramaze.

Have you listened to Tad Morose?

Oh and I think that Bloodbound's Nosferatu is one of the best power metal albums. Not sure how you can call the song Nosferatu, or On the Battlefield generic or bland. But you have a right to think so.

Urban pretty much writes all of his own lyrics and vocal melodies.

Now this is what I call a great move! :headbang: It's about damn time a band employed this boy again! :worship: I never been able to get enough of Urban's Tad Morose stuff. His Pyramaze releases are sure to be worthy.

~Brian~

You realize he's back in Bloodbound, and has his solo stuff that he's working on too, right?

When did Barlow leave? Urban will be a great fit for the band!

About a week after he returned to Iced Earth. He decided he just couldn't do both. But that he'd still record the album since he had promised to (and probably liked the music a lot).

I agree, as much as I like Urban's singing, Bloodbound music just sounded generic, not even in Tad Morose's league as far as I am concerned... I am very interested in what this pairing of Pyramaze and Urban will do though... hopefully we should hear something by next spring... and then see them at PPX :headbang: