Uriah Heep

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Just ordered the New Uriah Heep on Line.... Dont believe Barnes & Noble & FYE dont carry it.....Borders too......( Better be worth the Hassel):loco::erk:( Cd Universe) My Least Fav. Site,,,If you send them a Check it takes 3 weeks to get your order, they wait for your check to clear....Money order If your lucky 1 week)

Hey Bob use a credit card they ship right away...I don't use them much (CD Universe) but I get the stuff in like 3
or 4 days.

I got my Uriah Heep from NEH records for $14.99...they ship super fast...especially if you do an order of 3 or more CD's.

:worship::Smokin::worship:kickass:
Hey Bob use a credit card they ship right away...I don't use them much (CD Universe) but I get the stuff in like 3
or 4 days.

I got my Uriah Heep from NEH records for $14.99...they ship super fast...especially if you do an order of 3 or more CD's.

Hey Bob,
What the hell are you gonna do when there are no checks ONLY cards???

Hey Bob,
What the hell are you gonna do when there are no checks ONLY cards???

Then you will Charge all my orders on your Big Budget Credit Card Account.:D:D:kickass::worship::wave::headbang: (Dont worry My orders dropped down about 80 %)Just Give Me your Credit Card Number, & that will solve this Problem....)