Vanden Plas goes to Frontiers Records

Mullmuzzler

Jul 26, 2002
Round Rock, TX
The new Vanden Plas album "The Seraphic Clockwork" will be released on 04 June 2010 by Frontiers Records. The 8 songs were recorded at Bazement Studio by engineer Markus Teske and produced by the band.
The story of the concept album was written by Andy Kuntz and tells about a journey in time. The protagonist, who lives in 16th century Rome, comes under the spell of an Old Testament prophecy. He travels back to Jerusalem in the year 33 anno Domini where he must face his God-given destiny.
Stephan Lill about the new album: "I think that my preference for heavier bands shines through more than ever before. Heavy riffs, elaborate keyboard and orchestra arrangements plus catchy hook lines come together in a perfect symbiosis which marks Vanden Plas' characteristic style. I feel that we were much more adventurous on The Seraphic Clockwork than ever before."
--------

I'm pretty sure you will carry this one Ken, but I'm ASSuming the pricing will be affected right?

Really looking forward to this one, but even more to another pending Frontiers release... Y&T will release their first album in (I think) 13 years on Frontiers this spring.

Frontiers have made some large captures for the roster of artists over the past few years. I really never expected they would get Vanden Plas! Amazing news!