VINDICTIV - Cage Of Infinity

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
VINDICTIV - New Album Details Revealed

Swedish metallers VINDICTIV will release their new album Cage Of Infinity on May 10th via Escape Music. The cover artwork was done by Carl-André Beckston and the CD was mixed by Lars Chriss (LION’S SHARE), and mastered by Mike Lind.

p17lmtuvb0til1bqsatb9g013ib4.jpg

Line-up:
Stefan Lindholm: guitars
Marco Sandron: vocals
Pontus Larsson: keys
Nalle Påhlsson: bass
Henrik Hedman: drums

Vindictiv released two albums so far - the self-titled debut in 2008 and Ground Zero in 2009. Band leader and guitar wiz Stefan Lindholm has been a successful soloist on a number of albums, among them record producer Tom Galley's international project PHENOMENA and SOULSPELL. Other great vocalists Stefan has worked with include Tony Martin (BLACK SABBATH), Oliver Hartmann (AT VANCE, AVANTASIA), Göran Edman (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, JOHN NORUM) and Mark Boals (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, RING OF FIRE).

Clips of all songs from the album available here.

Damn, the clips sound excellent. This new albums seems more straight-forward, less proggy than the previous albums (with Goran Edman on vox if I remember well), which is not bad for me. New singer Marco Sandron sounds great. Can't wait to hear the whole album!

This sounds really good...can't wait to hear the full product. A heavier more power metal oriented sound to be sure. But still VERY good stuff. I liked Marco in Eden's Curse...at least the clip I heard. Too bad we never got a CD release from them with Marco on vox. :-( I guess they're without a vocalist these days even though they are supposedly recording a new CD? *shrug* Anyway, he sounds exceptionally good here. This material is definitely his element.

This sounds really good...can't wait to hear the full product. A heavier more power metal oriented sound to be sure. But still VERY good stuff. I liked Marco in Eden's Curse...at least the clip I heard. Too bad we never got a CD release from them with Marco on vox. :-( I guess they're without a vocalist these days even though they are supposedly recording a new CD? *shrug* Anyway, he sounds exceptionally good here. This material is definitely his element.

I also would have liked an Eden's Curse album with Marco. I think their album is already recorded with another singer, whose identity remains a mystery at this time...

I am disappointed that Goran left cause his vocals were out of this world on the first two Vindictiv albums. However this album should still be really good. Goran by the way is singing on the new album by Covered Call so I can hear his awesome voice there at least.

This is the RAVEN LORD rip off ! BEWARE !!!
Stefan stole the whole production in August 2012 from the band RAVEN LORD and is now releasing it as it's own. What a smack and a looser!
Check the original songs here: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvyl-V0nCm4&list=PLD7BA0D60A890F1DA[/ame]

This is the RAVEN LORD rip off ! BEWARE !!!
Stefan stole the whole production in August 2012 from the band RAVEN LORD and is now releasing it as it's own. What a smack and a looser!
Check the original songs here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvyl-V0nCm4&list=PLD7BA0D60A890F1DA

That is total bullshit and you know it! Stefan wrote all of the Raven Lord material!

This Vindictiv album is just amazing and the best of the bunch! It will be in my top 5 for this year. Marco's vocals are always great, way better than Goran's vocals will ever be in my opinion. Now we wait for the newest installment of Pathosray!! :cool:

Stefan wrote all of the Raven Lord material!

Marco's vocals are always great, way better than Goran's vocals will ever be in my opinion. Now we wait for the newest installment of Pathosray!! :cool:

How would you know, Andy ? Were you there with the band during the writing phase? It has been all over the news the past months that Stefan Lindholm has been kicked out from Raven Lord as he was attempting to reuse his guitar tracks for his other band project.
Well, now he did!
Why in hell would Stefan change the genre from progressive metal to straight laced heavy metal?
The answer is pretty simple: during works with Raven Lord he had access to the server and has stolen the production tracks for himself. This Vindictiv - Cage of Bullshit is the result of his theft. You should inform yourself first before making any claims.
Besides Raven Lord - Descent to the Underworld has been released many months before. We all know who produced that album with best notes!
It sure wasn't Stefan Lindhomo
Sorry to burst your bubble!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/hahamiddlefinger.png

How would you know, Andy ? Were you there with the band during the writing phase? It has been all over the news the past months that Stefan Lindholm has been kicked out from Raven Lord as he was attempting to reuse his guitar tracks for his other band project.
Well, now he did!
Why in hell would Stefan change the genre from progressive metal to straight laced heavy metal?
The answer is pretty simple: during works with Raven Lord he had access to the server and has stolen the production tracks for himself. This Vindictiv - Cage of Bullshit is the result of his theft. You should inform yourself first before making any claims.
Besides Raven Lord - Descent to the Underworld has been released many months before. We all know who produced that album with best notes!
It sure wasn't Stefan Lindhomo
Sorry to burst your bubble!

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/hahamiddlefinger.png

I happen to know Stefan and he has told me everything! You said he reused HIS guitar parts that HE had written. Maybe Raven Lord should try writing their own music? I bet it wouldn't turn out so well! Who's bubble is burst? :lol:

Yes, Andy. Tracks are usually recorded exclusively for one release or you would end up with multiple versions. Like in this case. This is Raven Lord's music and parts were reused again by Stefan Lindholmes. We will see how the next Vindictive will sound without the Raven Lord guys involved. Because if it is progressive again well then we all know the answer.
As for me and many others, Raven Lord came up with the idea and sound and then hired Lindholmes to play guitars. Sure it sounds like Linholmes as he is playing. One thing is for sure the melodies and song text are different. So they changed that. Why wasn't the complete Raven Lord song carried over if Lindholmes is the composer?
How did it get released without his alleged permission? I mean if I was Stefan Lindholmes I would file and immediate law suite against these guys then. Wouldn't you?

Well, let's see? Raven Lord, I would assume? :)
You can dig deeper by reading and listening to their many interviews on the web. They talk a lot about this topic and how the band started. Also on why they fired Stefan Lindholmes.

Hi Everyone! My name is Stefan Lindholm and I´m the owner and have all the publishing rights of all songs heard on the Raven Lord album Descent to the underworld.
Csaba Zvekan stole and released these songs without permission. Anyone can ask me any question you can think of. I can answer them all. I have all the exact dates when I started recording these songs. I have all the protools sessions from beginning to finished product on my computer, with all the saved dates. It´s very easy to prove who made the songs.

Stefan Lindholm/Vindictiv

If Csaba Zvekan composed all these songs, would make it easy for him to show us how he composed them right? And when? I also have mails from Fredrik Nordström at Studio Fredman proving that I was the one showing up at the studio with all the recorded files.

Hmmmmmmm, no more replies? I guess we know the real answer now :) I hope nobody buys that Ripoff Lord stuff! Go out and buy the Vindictiv album because it kicks ass!!

I see that the posts from these noobs started in may, and I can find the same posts on different forums, so my guess is that it is either Csaba Zvekan or Axel Wiesenauer from Rock and growl promotion that is behind these posts.

How come you're not with Raven Lord anymore? What happened? Why did they kick you out? So if you wrote all the songs then why did they release it first?
The singer Casba Zvekan is really a great singer! Why did you change singers and made two versions of the album? Who is this Axel? The new guitar player?

No offense, but personally I prefer the Ravenlord, just a preference of style. Regardless of what happened, it seems like a totally fucked up situation that doesn't really benefit either side.

I agree! Without stepping on anyone's toes again. I believe the Raven Lord production is far more superior in sound and mix than the Vindictive version. Also the vocals on the Raven Lord seem to have somewhat more range than the latter.