VINDICTIV - Cage Of Infinity

Well, I worked on the songs for almost 2 years, and Csaba and me had a good time. We agreed that I was the one who should compose the songs/music and Csaba would do lyrics and vocal melodies. But after the product was mixed and ready, Csaba basically told me to go fuck myself, and that I should not say anything because I´m just the guitar player of Raven Lord and nothing else. So for 2 years he only said what I wanted to hear, to make me finish the product/album for him. I have also done all the production of the Raven Lord album as well. Csaba has said that he has done it, but he has not done shit. He is just taking credit for my work... But all Raven Lord fans will notice that as soon as the next album with Raven Lord comes out, that the next album will not have the same quality to it..
So it´s going to be interesting to hear the next album with Raven Lord, when Csaba will have to do the songwriting by himself...

Hello Andy, Stefan, Vindictive? Anybody out there? I thought so :).
Please check out the bands new website http://www.vindictiv.com. Why wasn't the hoster's bill paid? Did you write the OS on that server as well? :)