Vision Divine - "The 25th Hour"

#1draftpick

valhalla
Sep 24, 2006
Vision Divine's upcoming album is in the process and entitled "The 25th Hour". Anyway, this band rules so check out the details on their site if you care:

http://www.visiondivine.com/site/
(divine blog)

The bonus track on the new cd is Whitesnake's "Still of the Night". Pretty cool. I have full faith this album will rock! :kickass:

I hope Vision Divine returns to ProgPower in the very near future b/c they were great last year!

Listening to The Perfect Machine for about the 200th time and all I can say is I can't wait!!!:headbang:

I can't wait! I love Vision Divine. :) When I first bought Stream of Consciousness, it seldom left my CD player. And I love The Perfect Machine.

Definitely looking forward to the new album!

I'll bet that the new VD ("The 25th Hour") will be among my favorite releases in 2007. With that said, I am a little concerned that the loss of keyboardist Oleg Smirnoff could hurt. He was a huge participant in the writing process on their last two, "SoC" and "TPM" (their two best by far, not even in the same league as their first two releases IMO). So as confident as I am in Olaf and his gift for writing music, there is just a speckle of doubt in the back of my mind. I sure hope he blows me away and makes this a non-issue. Here's to VD and their glorius return to Center Stage....:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Looking forward to it. SoC is by far their best release in my opinion. TPM was good, but I didn't think the choruses was as strong as SoC. Luppi is amazing though