Volbeat DVD anyone?

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Just arrived is the new 2DVD live set from Volbeat - "Live: Sold Out!". Please be aware that this is a PAL format (region 0) set. We also received copies of Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil. Both are reasonably priced.

Some other new titles I'm too lazy to mention...

www.lasercd.com

Just arrived is the new 2DVD live set from Volbeat - "Live: Sold Out!". Please be aware that this is a PAL format (region 0) set. We also received copies of Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil. Both are reasonably priced.

Some other new titles I'm too lazy to mention...

www.lasercd.com

You had me until you mentioned it was only in PAL format.:cry:

umm, did you ever get any VOLBEAT cd's in stock? That's what I'm most interested in, and there were none listed before the holidays when I ordered about 8 or 9 other titles from you.

PAL Discs will play in a 360. Not sure if you have one but this is a fact I was unaware of when I purchased a "special" dvd player to play pal stuff. :erk:

PAL Discs will play in a 360. Not sure if you have one but this is a fact I was unaware of when I purchased a "special" dvd player to play pal stuff. :erk:

nope, my kids have a Wii but no 360.

There are some good -- and inexpensive -- DVD players that will play all-regions and all formats. :kickass:
At Rich / MetalSped's suggestion, I picked up a Philips unit a while ago for $40 at Amazon (free shipping too, wheee) and after one tweak (to set Region 0), it plays everything I throw at it. If you're interested, send me or Rich a PM. It's cool to be able to watch British and European DVDs without problems over here. :headbang: