VOODOO CIRCLE: Whisky Fingers

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
VOODOO CIRCLE – WHISKEY FINGERS ARTWORK, TRACKLISTING REVEALED

"...Voodoo Circle, the classic hard rock band led by Primal Fear guitarist Alex Beyrodt, will release its fourth studio album Whisky Fingers on November 27th. The group just recently filmed a video clip for their new song "Trapped In Paradise" and the album artwork and tracklisting has been revealed.

Whiskey Fingers will be available as CD, digipak, colored vinyl, and box set (including digipak and whisky glass)...."

VoodooCircleWhiskyFingers.jpg

Voodoo Circle Announces Departure Of Vocalist Readman

"...German blues hard rock act Voodoo Circle - featuring Primal Fear guitarist Alex Beyrodt - announced the departure of vocalist David Readman (Almanac, Pink Cream 69). No replacement was immediately announced, but the band promises "spectacular news" soon.

In a statement on Facebook, Readman commented: 'Hi people...With deepest regret I have decided to leave Voodoo Circle. It was a great adventure, and I enjoyed working and making music with the guys. We made some great albums together but now it's time to move on. I wish them all the best for the future! Cheers, David'...."

VOODOO CIRCLE ANNOUNCE NEW VOCALIST HERBIE LANGHANS; RE-RECORDED VERSION OF “HEART OF STONE” TRACK STREAMING

"...Classic hard rock act Voodoo Circle (which is led by Primal Fear guitarist Alex Beyrodt), parted ways with vocalist David Readman in 2016. Now the band are happy to unveil the identity of their new man on the mic: Herbie Langhans, known from his participation in Avantasia and Sinbreed.

"Herbie has all characteristics of a real frontman: He brings a great, soulful voice with a very unique touch and huge recognition value", Alex Beyrodt comments. "He is charismatic, possesses the qualities of an entertainer and is a very likeable person, whose energy is infectious. We're looking forward to the next activities - motivated more than ever!"

Currently the band is completing the songwriting for their upcoming new album, which will be released this summer. Check out the brand new re-recorded version of the band's song "Heart Of Stone”, featuring Herbie on vocals...."

It is really interesting to compare the two voices on the Heart Of Stone song. I've always loved Readman, from the PC69 days, and loved him in Voodoo. Glad I got to see them live, thank you Glenn! Almanac was on my top 10 list of best of 2016, so I don't mind him moving on too much, because I also love Herbie's voice and this seems like a really good fit. I like both versions. They are different...but both are great. I hope Herbie has time to keep Sinbreed going though!